Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
ClubLEW Relaunched! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

ClubLEW Relaunched!

Club LEW Relaunched!

ClubLEW.co.uk

We've finally relaunched the revamped club. Current members will need to rejoin to take advantage of the new club site and all the other benefits. Old membership numbers are now invalid and new members will be provided with both a 'username' and 'membership no.'. This will be required to take advantage of any discounts and to log-in to the new club site. Information will be provided in the club letter and membership card.

We're working hard to provide enough benefits to make sure the yearly fee is worth every penny. We are currently negotiating further discounts for members to provide value for money.

Members will also benefit here at LEF. An upgrade will be part of the membership, which will bring a few further extras when using this forum.

There will be articles and pages moved to 'Members Only' to provide a few more extra benefits of being a club member.

Click Here for information on membership and to complete the membership application form to join. Please email admin@clublew.co.uk the club first if you have any queries before filling in the form and paying the membership fee.

We hope Esprit owners and enthusiast will support LEW with this new venue and provide the finanical stability needed to run such a valueable resource for the Esprit. In a perfect world sites like our would be free, but in a growing trend, we to have had to bow to financial pressures. But 5 years in, we think we've provided a great service and hope you'll all support us to continue to help Esprit owners get the best from the greatest car on the planet.

We look forward to signing up new members from LEF.

ClubLEW

We have check over everything, but if you find any broken links or missing info, please email admin@clublew.co.uk so will can fix it and make sure the club runs smoothly.

kato

lew_small.gif

http://www.lotusespritworld.com' target='_blank'>

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have done a wonderfull job with the site Kato! Personally I feel we should ALL become a member, not because of what Club LEW has to offer in the future, but because of all the things that LEW already offered us in the past! Let us see who can get the lowest membership number!!

Annual fee unfortunately. As we've said, we love it to stay free, but it's not possible. We are hoping to get enough members so the site can run at 100% and we can get the calendar printed every year without worrying about making a loss and hopefull we can sell it at a much more reasonable price.

If membership is good, it will probably be produced at a loss, just to get it out there. Members will get a heavy discount anyway.

kato

lew_small.gif

Annual fee unfortunately. As we've said, we love it to stay free, but it's not possible. We are hoping to get enough members so the site can run at 100% and we can get the calendar printed every year without worrying about making a loss and hopefull we can sell it at a much more reasonable price.

If membership is good, it will probably be produced at a loss, just to get it out there. Members will get a heavy discount anyway.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh all right Kato ......,

I am always a sucker for a good sales pitch :P:( !!

I will join and I wish you every sucess with this venture.

Thanks ,

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Pretty much any reasonable fee Kato asks you will eeeeasily make back on savings in that year.

I know you wanted to keep LEW a fee enterprise but tbh in this day and age it has to be paid for somehow.

Everyone knows LEW is one of (if not THE) best car club and without LEW owning an Esprit would be a lot more hassle than it is.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Well up for it - when you consider how much the web work found on both LEW and LEF would be charged at on a commercial basis, combined with other fees, the fact its been free or next to no money for so long is something to be thankful to Kato and indeed Bibs for.

So

WOW,Yes i agree your worth it Kato,but i was expecting around a fiver a year hehe,just wishful thinking.Paul. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paul, you'll save a packet on your next visit to SWLC! You must be due a service or something this year to get your fee back!

kato

lew_small.gif

Joined yesterday. :D

Complete no brainer B)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Details logged and payment via paypal. Good value me thinks, less than 50p a week. Great :D

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

We'll get back to you on the foreign discount.

Ich Bin Ein Deutschlander, Vo ist my free membership?

No?

Parla poco Englaise, Io sono Italiano,..... :D

ermm

I live in Norfolk?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Think i'll make it for non-europeans!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmm... Switzerland is not in the EU - does that count as "non-european"? :)

Just kidding! Membership fee already paid. Even if I can't benefit from the insurance discounts etc., I'm happy to pay the

Rob S

The question is... Who got 001 and who got 007?!?!! :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Got mine.

0019 for me.

All you have to do is double it, subtract 1, add 007, and you get my age.

Perfect!

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!