Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S4 Esprits... - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

S4 Esprits...

hopo

Ive been having impure thoughts about an S4s for quite some time now.... i may have to scratch the itch...

Has to have the Split rims on it.... imperative. (and not be azure blue)

Yum....

md_Lotus_Esprit_S4S_11.jpg

I do like the idea of a v8 but anything going wrong petrifies me... also fueling the thing. i try and drive as much as i can so any MPG improvement would be a big help..

Guess i would have to drive both and see where my heart takes me.. (oh and wallet!)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very very good Azure blue/cream leather S4s for sale at Durham, owned by Mike (G-Reaper) I know the car well and it is immaculate ,very low miles and had a fortune spent recently to make better than new, I know its not your wish list colour but sometimes we all have to compromise on what we want !!

pm. me if you need his number.

Just a thought, you wanna buy a Lava Orange S4 (better than S4s engine spec!!) with split rims, brakes that work , immaculate bodywork, 4 new tyres last week etc. etc. going very very very cheap as I have a V8 itch to scratch !!!!!

Edited by MartinL

Dont worry,be happy.............

• Gold FFM

At this rate Hopo is going to have one of every Esprit model produced... not sure whether to be jealous to feel sorry for him... (oh no, hang on - it's jealousy....)

Ha ha gona have to do over several Post offices first.. thing is... when i get there i always find them to be shut.. blooming useless!

Think that blue one on Pistonheads has sold... but there is another one up from the same peeps... looks loverlee..

I meant no insult the the Azure blue massive... just every other s4s and or V8 seem to be in that colour... maybee they were the fastest?

No definately yellow is faster...and it makes you look cool...and besides...why have a normal colour?! Although orange is tempting..ive always been yellow bias on the esprit since in was....erm....very young!

I just happen to be about ready to let my S4S Turbo go to a Loving New Home, if'n you may be interested.

Everything is good on her. Even a new clutch.

Only problem is its your fav Azure Blue. In case you should change your mind about the colour.

Anyway, let me know.

Da

• 7 months later...