Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lets see your axes - Page 13 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lets see your axes

Mark Blanchard

• 9 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It looks great with the check binding and shark fin inlays.  Yep,  Any kind of green is not a standard color for Ricky's.  But that is a beautiful bass from all aspects.

• Like 1

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

6 hours ago, bogle said:

It looks great with the check binding and shark fin inlays.  Yep,  Any kind of green is not a standard color for Ricky's.  But that is a beautiful bass from all aspects.

British Racing Green was only available for the UK market, some of them had paint issues too. That one is a case queen, I’ve recorded with it but never gigged it.

• 11 months later...

Well, these are saxes, but its only 1 additional letter so I thought I would share. These are 2 of my 4 saxes, the ones I gig with. The silver one is a tenor YAS62 made by Yamaha and the Gold one is an Alto Seles made by Selmer.  Both nice saxes for different reasons. Apart from being nice instruments I am sure you will agree they are engineering marvels!!

I play in a party band so if you are on the lookout for such a thing, please check out www.bigphatjukebox.com or  https://www.facebook.com/bigphatjukebox

Cheers ! Robin.

20220827_104123.jpg

20220827_104148.jpg

20220827_104230.jpg

20220827_104245.jpg

20220827_104248.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, robington said:

Well, these are saxes, but its only 1 additional letter so I thought I would share. These are 2 of my 4 saxes, the ones I gig with. The silver one is a tenor YAS62 made by Yamaha and the Gold one is an Alto Seles made by Selmer.  Both nice saxes for different reasons. Apart from being nice instruments I am sure you will agree they are engineering marvels!!

I play in a party band so if you are on the lookout for such a thing, please check out www.bigphatjukebox.com or  https://www.facebook.com/bigphatjukebox

Cheers ! Robin.

20220827_104123.jpg

20220827_104148.jpg

20220827_104230.jpg

20220827_104245.jpg

20220827_104248.jpg

I have a Selmer Mark 6 Alto sax which is older than I am! I bought it back in the seventies from a guy who played in the Syd Lawrence Orchestra.

• Like 1
Dave - 2000 Sport 350

8 hours ago, oneshot said:

I have a Selmer Mark 6 Alto sax which is older than I am! I bought it back in the seventies from a guy who played in the Syd Lawrence Orchestra.

That's awesome,  lovely saxes by all accounts....