Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bell and Colvill – MY12 Evora S Open Event - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bell and Colvill – MY12 Evora S Open Event

Jamie-BellandColvill

Hi Everybody,

We are holding a MY12 Evora S open event on Tuesday 3rd April and Wednesday 4th April from 2.00pm until 9.00pm. We will be running both a Manual and an IPS Evora S and will also have some very special offers on the few remaining MY11 Evora S in stock. This event is open to all so please pop down see the car, grab a coffee and a biscuit it would be great to see you and we will try to get you out in the car if we can! If you wished to book a specific time slot in the car please feel free to contact me on 01483 286419.

Hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Jamie

Bell & Colvill

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only just seen this as I missed the original post. Sounds good, let me know what time you plan turning up and I see if I can get there. I may have to make it late afternoon though to bridge the M25 busy time.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM

I'll be there, since Trev's made me an offer I can't refuse.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

"Hello, is that Wonga.com?"

DSC_6285.jpg

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

No sht. A lovely lovely car which looked great in the flesh. Anyone fancy doi g a whip round to the put that poor old fella in the driving seat?

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

I had a quick blast in the MY12 S IPS and wow! I'm just writing a few words about it but I'm very, very excited about swapping into one on the long term test, proper, proper supercar!

Thanks to B&C and Jamie for hosting, a very pleasant evening and good to catch up with everyone :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Do you want me to post some photo's of the GP edition to show the wife Trevor?

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Thanks guys for coming, it was great to meet some new friends and catch up with some old ones.

Bibs again many thanks for coming and I look forward to seeing my film debut ;-)

Trevor, hopefully speak soon in regards the GP edition :-)

Look forward to seeing you all again at Newlands Corner on the 15th.

Cheers,

Jamie