Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Tyres Sport 300 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Tyres Sport 300

I have just bought a Sport 300. any advise on road tyres, the car is on the original Goodyears, which are no longer available. Kumho do track tyres, V70a, but i would prefer a full road tyre. thanks, justin pressland

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the TOYO PROXES T1R is quite alright..

(they have a shorter run-in time for new tires)

and I also like the BRIDGESTONE POTENZA RE050 or RE750

(great for both wet & dry roads)

Edited by esprithk

The Yoko AVS Sport in 245/45 16 are available in the UK according to the web site.

The 315/35 17 are, as you say, in the USA. I will chat with Yoko. The US tyres will not have an E rating (tested in Europe, i think that means) but see no reason why i should not import them.

Could not find the Toyo or Bridgestone in the 315/35 17 size.

315 35 ZR 17 Goodyear GSC appear to be available in the UK, more news soon when i see them for real. Anyone got or have source for 245 45 ZR 16 Goodyear GSC?

315 35 ZR 17 Goodyear GSC appear to be available in the UK, more news soon when i see them for real. Anyone got or have source for 245 45 ZR 16 Goodyear GSC?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not sure if the 245's were discontinued some time ago........would like a set too (sounds like a bulk order) :)

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

Not sure if the 245's were discontinued some time ago........would like a set too (sounds like a bulk order)

well, try the Lotus factory. they claim to have 8 pairs. but

Goodyear GSC 315 35 ZR 17 are fitted to Corvettes (not sure which model year). North Hants Tyres stock them in the UK, next day delivery. Complete with E rating. 01252 318666. And the Lotus factory have the fronts.

Edited by jep