Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Supporters - Page 5 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Supporters

Bibs

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bibs,

I intend to transmit a donation and have a PayPal-account, however every trial yesterday and today to transfer money via your "PayPal-donate-button" ends with the remark that a "time-out error has occured" and that I should try it again.

If you give me your relevant e-mail adress and submit/confirm me your "Payment for"-description, which is as I learned "LEF Item Number002", I can make a trial by entering my PayPal-account in the traditional way.

Best regards,

Ruud (Netherlands)

Hi Bibs,

sorry to ask in open forum - but I don't know how the site(s) are associated and if you are supported by LEW, or if you are the same thing etc.

Does ClubLEW provide running support for LEF? If not, I have slot money to the wrong end.... :lol:

(I did want the calendar discount though) :D

Iain

Hi Ruud, got it straight away thank you very much matey :lol:

Feel free to ask away, this whole thread is very open and that's fine by me :D

LEW and LEF are separate sites. Kato is Kato and I'm Bibs, we're separate people and run separate sites. ClubLEW did make a very kind donation towards forum running costs of

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

The moderators are all volunteers and pay nothing towards the site nor get paid by it.

Except those that have contributed :lol:

And you mean my pay slip wasn't just lost in the post??????? :D

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

:D Expect those who have contributed... My apologies. I was referring to the monthly bills etc.

Oh, and your payslip was lost in a small incident involving a goat and a man in a Mason's outfit, in your front garden by all accounts... :P

And also many thanks to LEW for another very generous donation towards the forum.

This will go towards the stand and also a subsidy for the car stickers and hopefully keep the prices down for everyone :)

Thanks Kato :P

• 2 weeks later...

Already into LEW ... So No Contest , You had better take the other few quid Bibsy!

Mike :)

Cheque on the way . It hurts to do this....But not SOoooo badly !!!

Edited by MKE40

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Thanks Iainskea for your donation matey, much appreciated and it worked a treat :)

Also, with regards to our pop-up shelter/stand, big thanks to Kato and LEW for a donation of 50% of the costs,

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

• 3 weeks later...

Bibs,

Just wanted you to know I just paypal-ed 10 pounds on behalf of Martyn, he was kind enough to get me the decals I need from the Lotus parts sales, on faith alone and instead of paying him directly he ask that I donate to the forum on his behalf, what a guy :huh:

Wes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Big thanks to Fishy for his second donation to the forum, much appreciated matey :thumbsup:

Hi Bibs,

how about a donations box on your stand at Donny & Brands, makes it easy for people to donate, might get a few passers by contribute? Just a thought. Include a sign saying Non-profit organisation etc.

just a thought

Alex