Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Breakfast meet @ Spittal of Glenshee Hotel 15th July - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS Breakfast meet @ Spittal of Glenshee Hotel 15th July

Not the first Sunday of the month due to other Lotus and Car events on 1st July i.e. Tut Towers, Alford Speefest and The Goodwood Festival of Speed where a number of our members will be attending.

So now confirmed that the July breakfast club will be on Sunday 15th July at the Spittal of Glenshee Hotel 10:00am to midday. http://www.spittalofglenshee.co.uk/.

Map http://goo.gl/maps/E9Hd

A full Scottish breakfast is available at £6.95 per person including tea/coffee.

The venue will be well known to all members who frequently use the A93 and for those who don't it is located on the Blairgowrie to Braemar Road, just south of Glenshee Ski Centre. Let's hope we don't need our water skis this year :hrhr: .

Last year this was potentially going to be one of our most popular venues with over 30 members indicating they would attend. In the end the weather curtailed the numbers and we ended up with around 10 cars.

There are plenty of options for before and after drives on some tremendous roads and feel free to post suggested routes if you want to arrive in groups from the North.

For those travelling from the South meet at Broxden Services, Perth in time to leave at 9:00am for Spittal of Glenshee http://goo.gl/maps/HkBb

Add your names below and please only put your name on one list.

1: bingoking+1

2: hedgerley + 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Brian. Great choice. And yes, I had to 'rejoin' the LEGS Social Group before I could reply. I think you should PM all the members so they can use this new functionality.

1: bingoking+1

2: Hedgerley + 1

Hi Mark

PM'd all the LEGS members.

Thanks for highlighting this.

Struggling with damn phone in LHR but add Al. + 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Happy holiday Al.

1: bingoking +1

3: Al. + 1

OK Mark now added to the list.

4: M400kay + 1

5: Liam Warnock + 2

6: Alicrozier (weather dependant)

7: Douglasgdmw (George) + Wkd (Sandra)

As the Evora will have done some leg work going down to Goodwood we may be in the 911 (964) if the tread depth is a little low. However will be a good excuse to try out its new suspension.

Brian - no I don't want a set of winters for the summer ;-)

Edited by douglasgdmw

Sorry George, too late, I have sold my winter tyres.

I have a couple of sets of skis you could borrow. :-)

Mark,

Sandra/I are there from Thursday through to Saturday. Would be good to hook up at some point.

Will pm you our mobile number so that we can contact each other :-)

George

• 2 weeks later...

OK Dave

Meeting point each day is the Lotus Stand at 1:00pm

Quite a few meeting up already, see this post http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/47931-festival-of-speed-2012-lotus-take-centre-stage/page__st__40

Damn, damn and double damn. I am going to have to pull out of this which is doubly annoying as this date was partly based round my rota after we decided 1st was too busy.

I am having to fly over to Canada on the Sunday for a 2 day survival training course prior to us going drilling there later in the year. Well that is the latest planning anyway.....

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 2 weeks later...

Only 9 days to go and a bit quiet on here.

Any more coming along?

8: Gordon + 1..... hope to make this but not 100% as yet

Hopefully see you Sunday.

Gordon

Did you receive a PM from me in the last half hour. I sent out 91 invitations to the LEGS members who haven't yet joined the new regional section but I can't see the messages in my sent items!

Brian

• Gold FFM

Hi Brain put me plus 1 down, we are going to come and invade your group with the old Eclat if thats oK, I believe Scott Gib and Gordon maybe plan to attend as well.

Cheers.

John.

Hi Brain put me plus 1 down, we are going to come and invade your group with the old Eclat if thats oK, I believe Scott Gib and Gordon maybe plan to attend as well.

Cheers.

John.

Hi Brain,

Karen and I will come along too.

John,

It'll be good to see you, and the Eclat too (and your +1 of course).

Derek

You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unwelcome season.