Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
End of Term - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

End of Term

SE Owner :-D

End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!

You gotta love the summer hols but what does one do with too much chocolate, Lambrini and 10 coffe mugs?

Bibs - if we ever have a LEF car boot (small boots) i am on the coffee mug stand - got to shift this years haul!!! Did they think i drank out of a bowl before today?

I'm raisins a glass for Esprit's, Bibs, BN, Roibin, LEF, Kato, LEW, Dermot, Marcus, John Welch all of you guys - god (or whoever) bless you all my bredren and may the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman!

End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!

Cheers :blink::o:angry:

Rog

End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!End of term!!!

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rog

I think you should stop eating the chocolate now - it seems to be having an effect on you....

Move away from the chocolate.....

At what point can I get away with saying that teachers have way too much holiday ?!?! :blink:

Steve

89 SE Pacific Blue

http://lexi.mantaur.co.uk

You gotta love cherry brandy liquers with stella chasers - no?

Please don't open that can of worm about too much holidays - let me rejoice in the 'just brazils' and 'celebrations' utopia that i find myself...

I can't take anymore toblerone...monseiur with these rocher you are really spoiling us...

SLEG_Rog.jpg

End of term also means:

kerplunk.jpg

mousetrap.jpg

Rockem.gif

board.gif

buckaroo_MB_1.jpg

tincan.jpg

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Man - Tin Can Alley - if only someone had brought that bad boy in today!!!! I was a sharpshooter when i had it back then in them days.

Some girl brought in Twister and i offered a game to all the staff after work with the proviso that they wear lashings of baby oil!

Some lad brought in a Hot Wheels thing that fires a little car across my classroom - liked that - a bit like a cross between Ricochet Racers and the evil kneivel stratocycle type thing they had when i were a youth! Man I loved Ricochet racers - want that back!

It was interesting watching how sugar affects children in large doses - i fed them giant cola bottles, freaky fish, white chocolate mice and haribo fried eggs constantly over a 5 hour period and by the end of my fiendish experiment they were all goin MENTAL!!!!!!

Good luck mum and/or dad/Guardian/whoever!!!!!!

See what it's like - string cheese is not good!

Lots of cards with 'impressionist' Esprits drawn on - you gotta love that!

Happy days!

SLEG_Rog.jpg

I gave Andy a genyoowine, horthentic, mint 1970's Tin Can Alley for Christmas!

(Took some tracking down I can tell you!)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

My lovely lady is a TA, but in an independant school. She's been off for over a week now.

The garden is tidy, the office is clutter free, the hallway gets decorated next week, the conservatory carpet gets changed on Friday and apparently we're having homemade sushi tonight.

She goes back to work on Sept 4th.....I'm not sure the house could cope with her being off for a second longer!

I gave Andy a genyoowine, horthentic, mint 1970's Tin Can Alley for Christmas!

(Took some tracking down I can tell you!)

Any very good fun it is too, I was in the garage practising my marksman skills only this weekend :blink:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Graham,

TA's are the thing that keeps a school (and home) together!!

I bet she can laminate like you've never seen!

God bless your Mrs.

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Just got in from E-O-T celebratory drinks - well pished :angry: Forum all diifferent - all i remember is not what it was and there is RSS all over the gaff (whatever that was) i have had too many haribo's and the famous names whisky liquers are hitting me hard!!!

There is a thorntons chocolate car in fridge may have to scoff a wheel or two - i am gonna have a nice mug ( :blink: ) of chianti too- some child learnt something i guess!!!

BTW i have a complimentary ticket to Motorshow if anyone fancies it Friday (weekday only) and i will be hungover/lying in tomorrow! PM me quietly for details.

Now where's that choccy car???

Rog P has left the forum and found the fridge!!!

B)

Edited by SE Owner :-D

SLEG_Rog.jpg

It's great isn't it :blink:

I didn't get any chocolate. All the kids offered me their cookies at lunch though. (not ashamed to say I took em... I had to! :o) You must get more out of it if you're a real teacher rather than just a TA sub who's only been around for a month :angry: (school ended in June for me)

Kind of sad though... Especially when kids cry because they're not going to see you again... and then cry more when it turns out you can't go on the end of the year field trip... :(

...And then it gets wierd when they give you their phone numbers and tell you to "keep in touch" and ask you on dates and then say screw it entirely and ask you to marry them :)

I was informed by administration that all of the above acts are indeed illegal :o

Slade

Edited by slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Graham,

TA's are the thing that keeps a school (and home) together!!

I bet she can laminate like you've never seen!

God bless your Mrs.

There's no way I'm passing on those sentiments....she'd never get her big 'ead through the door! :blink:

• Gold FFM

I'd better tell my wife to drop the coffee cups idea next year then - She thought it was such a good idea too. The kids wanted to take tomato plants that they had grown, but I couldn't picture one of the teachers getting the bus home with a three foot plant on their lap in 30 degrees.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!