IGNORED

won

lince

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received the confirmation for the factory visit today and I have to say I

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Gutted - I was looking forward to meeting you! :rolleyes:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

I also got the newsletter today from email

too bad, I lived in HK..

and even I will be planning a business trip to Europe. I don't think I will be able to make it..

especially, I have no idea how big England is ...and I don't have a car to get there...

(and back)

I wont be coming either, house move will be in progresss around October I think so dont want to commit..........

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• 2 weeks later...

This is sad news for me :)

I was immensely looking forwards to personnaly meeting both Alejandro and Howard at the factory meet.

But I understand business and homelife must take presidence over what is only a hobby (albeit a fun one)! :P

Im currently pulling out all the stops to ensure my arse materialises in the Norfolk area on October 9th. :D

SUNP0003-1.jpg

I might try and talk Renu round for just the Monday, but we are in the middle of house buying and selling and think that (a) move will be around october and (B) money will be tight for a bit as we are paying solictors , surveys , moving companies etc

will try my best Wayne

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Im flattered! that anyone you noticed I wasnt coming, didnt think you would miss me...

will have to try and make the Monday...keep a place open for me please

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

coming now ! monday only

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Top Job Howard!

Got to have all the big names there :lol:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Hi Bibs & Fishy...

Just got your mail update about the event, been procrastinating a bit, and sorry guys - you'll have to take me off the list as well... :)

Originally all good intentions etc... but things happen and I'm busy organising to getting my ass, family, cars and the sodding siamese cat over to New Zealand.

Too bad really - was looking forward to meeting you lot and being a main contributor to the chaos and mayhem that WILL be going down. :)

Have fun & post some pics.

Cheers - Mark

Nooooo! :)

GUTTED! :ph34r: :ph34r:

I was really looking forward to meeting you! :D:) :)

"Have fun & post some pics"

...I don't see either of those as being optional!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Slade isnt coming :o

edit er, am i loosing it? loads of posts have just dissapeared :(

Where is the bloke with the hat with horns on? :D

:o:(

Edited by dodgy154

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

• 3 weeks later...

:) I can't believe I'm having to make this post.

It's looking increasingly touch and go for me :)

The Monday is the first day Parliament sits after the recess so will be mental and not a good day to be skiving off... and I may well not get permission to do so :)

Looks pretty bleak for me also - I'm still holding out for a last minute turn up, odds don't look good. :)

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

:) I can't believe I'm having to make this post.

It's looking increasingly touch and go for me :P

The Monday is the first day Parliament sits after the recess so will be mental and not a good day to be skiving off... and I may well not get permission to do so :(

WTF?! :):) Let's have none of this touchy-feely limp-wristed socially-responsible malarkey - you're busy that day. You know you'll be kicking yourself for years to come if you miss out on this! Don't ask 'cos then nobody will have said 'No' - just throw the sicky and be damned :(:)

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

• Gold FFM

Fishy, you'd better put a hat on and start growing a beard - or stay clear of anyone from the motoring press with a camera incase you're caught in print. :)

Seriously you can't miss this one mate.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

The Monday is the first day Parliament sits after the recess so will be mental and

not a good day to be skiving off... and I may well not get permission to do so :)

Mate, if they have to spend a whole day going mental about how stupid

they are planning to be, my money is nobody will notice you have gone,

and if they do then all that will happen is your swivel chair will get swapped

for one thats not quite as good, pencils nicked from your drawer etc...

Probably...

:)

The Monday is the first day Parliament sits after the recess so will be mental and not a good day to be skiving off... and I may well not get permission to do so :lol:

Echoing what the others have said, you don't want to miss this one...

Anything that has been broken for the last 2 1/2 months can probably wait another day to be fixed!

Ben

Lemoncurd

factory.jpg

Hahaha, Thanks guys but alas the office I work is just me and the boss!

I think he might notice if I wasn't there! I could try a cardboard but-out but iirc they're not too hot on answering phones and suck at M$ Word!

I did mention it to him again yesterday and he said "We'll see how it goes" (ie if anything is kicking off at the time) so it's possible... but by no means defininte! :lol:

Looks like Kimbers might get his hands on my Suite after all :D