Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
How many Sport 350s ? - Sport 350 Technical - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

How many Sport 350s ?

MartinL

As a recent new owner to a sport 350 (no.16) I thought i had done enough reasearch to answer most questions but was stumped last night by a fellow Esprit enthusiast who asked how many 350s are left in this country (GB)

I know a few have recently broken for spares,some exported etc, sorry if this is already covered in another thread but could not find the answer tonight.

Accurate nos. or a near guess ???

Dont worry,be happy.............

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx. Bibs.

Lets see how many cars are known by forum users out of interest.

Please post up here any known Sport 350 Esprit.

that might give us a better picture. or if anyone knows of "dead" cars that may help

thanx. Martin

Dont worry,be happy.............

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

so Kylies S350 never crossed the ocean again after sale ..?

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I actually ran the sport 350 register for some 8 years.. time runs by us all and things change.

A couple of year ago there was just 16 left in the UK.

damfast35nut@talktalk.net or 07976 609881

• 2 weeks later...

I would say from my own experience of owning my own No26 car since mid 2001 when the engine was not even fully run in. My car sat in the showroom as I haggled over the price for some 2-3 months, I actually paid £50k for it. Today having been very active about the model as it stands. slightly stiffer a little louder, less sound proofing lighter bottom half of the body etc account for this, but overaul a nice step forward in many ways over any other V8 Version. Yes the Sport 300 may have better overaul balance but that car had a huge amount of money spent to create the race car it came from.  You either love the Sport 350 or you may well prefer one with out the wing etc and leather, depends on your cup of Tea. After some 12 years, even this morning going into my garage to get some thing, I'm hit once again by the car I Love. beauty is the beast.. 6 gears about 500bhp, a 50mm gear shift, with the clutch or Not. FUN Yup. I should post what my eyes saw this morning, half draped in it's working cover, as I attempt to Improve the Radius Arm Mountings which the poly ones are Naf

damfast35nut@talktalk.net or 07976 609881