Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
VIDEO: Lotus Alex Job Racing - 2012 ALMS Northeast Grand Prix Qualifying Day Interviews - Lime Rock Park - USA - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

VIDEO: Lotus Alex Job Racing - 2012 ALMS Northeast Grand Prix Qualifying Day Interviews - Lime Rock Park

Moxie

Lotus Alex Job Racing

2012 ALMS Northeast Grand Prix Qualifying Day Interviews

Lime Rock Park

July 6, 2012

Bob Fogle and I interview Alex Job, Townsend Bell, and Bill Sweedler regarding their 2012 ALMS development program with the Lotus Evora GTE.

The team posted a qualifying lap time of 52.458s and an average speed of 101.155mph, starting in the following day's race at position 22, finishing 18th overall and 10th in the GT class, with 156 laps.

Thanks to Alex, Townsend, and Bill!

Pardon the lousy camera work, but the tripod was temporarily misplaced during Alex's interview.

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those guys were awesome. We just showed up, pointed to my TLF hat and explained what it is and that we wanted to interview them, and voila. Hoping to meet up with these guys again at Road Atlanta in October for the final ALMS race of the season and see what their before/after thoughts are.

As far as tours, we need to talk about the Historic Festival at Lime Rock at end of August/beginning of September. Plus why not see if Johnny Mowlem's team would do the same for you guys in the UK with his GTE?

By the way, you can watch the race on YouTube:

• 3 weeks later...

What a cool video, thanks Matt, Bob.

Art

Thanks Brother. Did you order your Schecter? Kyle and I both placed orders today.