Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
IDs - Page 3 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

IDs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I *may* be able to get a variety of colours but it's doubtful. I want to stay away from green/yellow too or I'm sure Lotus will sue my ass! The forum isn't even allowed to be in 'Lotus' colours! :lol:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I'm in

(oh........they are cotton aren't they?) :lol:

I bet they could do a transfer on the back of our cars if we supply a digital photo, all FOC of course :D

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Yep Im in with the shirt. Well done Bibs. I would like a poll to see how many are going to purchase. They look smart enough so even if it was just me and Graham :lol: , Id still wear it. At the end of the day we are wearing the shirts for a purpose not a fashion statement. Unless there is some other top idea not yet mentioned count me in.

Edited by CarlC

• Gold FFM

I would also have one (hopeing XXL stretches a bit) :lol:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Just go0t back to this - I think the Polo shirts are kin great idea.

Make them the colour of the car as well - Ok not everyone will go for it but it should be a good idea for those who want one.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

I'm def in.....can I have one without Esprit on it....how about Event GOD! :lol: Actually had too much to drink so I'll shut up.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

speedshirt you mentioned you had an account with them?

If it is someone else then feel free to ask them for me i am not to fussed about cost as long as it dosnt get silly but to be comfortable for me its gonna need to be 54/56" chest also one thing to mention what about the female members or other halves that may want them Toni showed some interest last night so a more femanine shirt as well may be good.

Indeed - and don't forget there's Karl to consider too! :D:lol:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Spreadshirt were almost 50% more expensive than this price so it's a printer not too far from me I've used. I'll check with him and make sure you get one in that size :lol:

I'll get some done for the ladies too :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.