Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Intra-Club Karting @ Lotus Festival - Driver required - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Intra-Club Karting @ Lotus Festival - Driver required

Bibs

Do we have any karting legends going to the festival?

1 driver is allowed per club to drive on Sunday morning for TLF. You'll compete in a 10 minute heat then the 10 4 drivers in a final. Not that this is a serious competition but I'd like to see a race honed CV with karting experience coming out of your alpinestars shed ears.

Any volunteers?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a while since ive done karting, not a legend, but if you need a reserve incase said legend doesnt appear and a normal fearless volunteer has to do it then ill lay my life down ;) but im sure there are experienced karters amongst us...

• Gold FFM

A streamline 6'6' height with an impressive aerodynamic weight saving 18.5 stone drag factor of pure honed thoroughbread pedigree Devon Bloke! :D

I'll take that as a NO then! Lol

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Finstien is pretty handy, and will be there Sunday morning.

We should have a TLF race off on the Saturday afternoon - winner takes the TLF honour on the Sunday morning.

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

If Scottish David (Blue V8) is going, he was some distance better than the rest of us a couple of years back at Supercar Sunday at Gaydon - a very fast man....

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny