Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 6 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

• 4 weeks later...

very nice - enjoy! - I have to admit that your license plates are much nicer than in Germany

Haha, it's not mine unfortunately!

I'm still in the process of looking around/saving for an S2 Exige/Elise. ;)

:wub:

David have you seen a black coupe driving around thorpe Norwich? I saw it yesterday and the day before.

Buddsy

The only black coupe I've seen locally is the one in long Stratton... I stare at it most days on my way down to Colchester!

• 3 weeks later...

A few Exige S V6's on track yesterday at Knockhill, organised by Murray Lotus. There was a factory Exige S V6 Roadster on display and available for taxi laps with Gordon Shedden at the wheel. Unfortunately I don't have photos of the Roadster on track.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjHZ2JWi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81ngo/sets/72157635388072461/

Edited by Bibs

• 4 weeks later...

I think my Roadster would be a nightfall blue one. Such a nicely judged blue in bright sunlight. I never tired of it in 6 years of Elise ownership.