Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 2 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

• 3 weeks later...

A good set of images on my dealer's site including this one with the roof off:

SetWidth1000-Exige-S-offen-2.jpg

"Der Lotus Exige S ist der ultimative Leichtbau-Hochleistungssportwagen."

Ganz genau.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Huzzah to the blokes on the Hethel assembly line who are making this happen, despite all the doom and gloom pervading the air.

:unworthy:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Already an Exige V6 for sale at Lotus Verhiest:

a2275319a650dd0978b77ef71c42b007.jpg

See the ad here

That pretty Blue one is also for sale of course:

http://us13595.x.modix.de/go.to/modix/3,1,mm5ppfc/stock.en.html?version=300&sear%3E_ch_vehicles=1&customer=1-17039-484380&request_uid=yes

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

• 4 weeks later...

Here's some proof that you can live in Scotland and drive an Exige V6 in winter.

The car is Murray's demo: Aspen White with Race Pack, Diamond Cut Wheels, Convenience Pack, Parking Sensors, Air Con and Heated Seats.

Forgot to ask whether Brandon switched on the heated seats on the way up?

Taken from the LEGS meet on Sunday 6th January:

8353158327_a6f253dfa6_z.jpg

8353165035_34d8decc17_b.jpg

8354228232_ffdb9b1ae4_b.jpg

8354204348_21ccd0d2cd_z.jpg

8354200770_04fd1254c4_z.jpg

8353389979_5b6dcdebcb_z.jpg

The weather was around 7C (hence us Scots had our shorts on ;-) )

Brandon did not mention that it was slippery but did not ask specifically. Car was also being ran in so would have been limited anyway.

George

I keep forgetting it has heated seats! Haha...so didn't try them out to be honest. Assume it works much like the Evora on/off switch which normally takes a minute or two.

We are still running it in so can't give a fair assessment on the tyres just yet. Overall though, the car feels much more planted than the S2. Have had loads of confidence in its handling, and equally as important, haven't been shy taking it on some of the worse roads around Edinburgh. What a massive improvement to the dampers/springs!

It is a beast...so I am being very respectful!

Hi Brandon

My question is if the P Zero corsas would be ok for driving around in a normal way in dry cold weather, esp 1 - 5 C from your experience (because I have the corsas on my Evora also, of course I know that for that temperature range winter tires would be better but I am just thinking of some miles in dry weather so that the car does not stand still that long in the winter months) 

Hi Brandon

My question is if the P Zero corsas would be ok for driving around in a normal way in dry cold weather, esp 1 - 5 C from your experience (because I have the corsas on my Evora also, of course I know that for that temperature range winter tires would be better but I am just thinking of some miles in dry weather so that the car does not stand still that long in the winter months) 

We haven't had that cold of tempratures here lately, but I suspect Lotus would suggest the same percentage of traction is lost below 4 degrees. Kind of a standard answer so apologies...until I can compare first hand it's tough to say.

To go on a bit about the traction control system though, it is so advanced I'm not sure how best to explain it. As it has been somewhat damp for us lately, it's plenty of fun to drive in Touring Mode with exhaust valve switched open. It can be pushed beyond what would have been the ‘breaking point’, and the car can correct itself. Just incredible the amount of confidence we have in this Exige!

Just posting a link from SELOC's facebook page of an album of photos taken on a recent tour at Hethel. It has many terrific pics of the new Exige in a variety of colours, along with some great snaps of Elises and Evoras. Warning: you may require sunglasses to view the chrome orange Exige S!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.473508672711800.112883.212727352123268&type=1

Nice Silver Frost Evora Sports Racer there too... 

Great to see some cars rolling of the production line. How's things at the dealers, do they all have demonstrators by now? How about customers cars, any been delivered yet?

Having an affair with another marque... B-)