Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 20 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

I've never been a fan of green cars, but the Motorsport Green on the Exige does look superb!

I'm also liking the red wing struts and calipers on the black car - very nice. How do the Nitrons affect road ride quality?

Thanks Trevor and Neal. I will go for a long drive on thursday and then try the exige out at brands hatch next week where i can play with the nitron settings. Will keep you updated.

Hi Rancid. Yes it is the one wth the quicksilver exhaust.

Trevor, I will be at Brands Hatch on next wednesday the 18th at a MSVR media day. I race in the Elise trophy and sprint in the Lotus Cup UK Speed Championship (where i will use the exige) so will represent these and give passenger laps etc. But there will also be time to test and play with the suspension. Going to Snetterton on the 21st for an LOT trackday. Anyone else going?

Not going to Brands on wednesday anyway. The LOT Speed Championship involvement has been cancelled. Hope to see some of you at Snetterton on the 21st instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Over the years ... 1999-2001 Toyota Celica 1.8 ~ 2001-2004 Audi TT Quattro 225 hp ~ 2004-2005 Audi A3 2.0 TDI ~ 2005-2008 Honda S2000 ~ 2008-2014 Lotus Exige 240S ~ 2008-2012 Toyota Aygo 1.0 ~ June 2014-January 2015 Subaru WRX STI my 15 ~ 2013-November 2016 Lexus CT200h ~  June 2015-December 2018 Lotus Exige S V6 ~ NOW ~ January 2019 Lotus Exige 410 Sport ~ December 2016 Honda Civic Type R FK2

Metallic Blue looks interesting.

Remains the most beautiful Laser Blue.

The old range of colors was more varied and even more enjoyable.
There is no more Toxic Green. I will be one of the few with the Exige V6 color Toxic Green

Over the years ... 1999-2001 Toyota Celica 1.8 ~ 2001-2004 Audi TT Quattro 225 hp ~ 2004-2005 Audi A3 2.0 TDI ~ 2005-2008 Honda S2000 ~ 2008-2014 Lotus Exige 240S ~ 2008-2012 Toyota Aygo 1.0 ~ June 2014-January 2015 Subaru WRX STI my 15 ~ 2013-November 2016 Lexus CT200h ~  June 2015-December 2018 Lotus Exige S V6 ~ NOW ~ January 2019 Lotus Exige 410 Sport ~ December 2016 Honda Civic Type R FK2

That was a bit damp! Video looked good though. From the exterior shots the car sounds great, even with the standard exhaust.

I also watched your lap of the Nurburgring from the DN10 event, you were a bit more committed around there than I was! Nice driving.

Edited by Neal H
  • Like 1

Thanks Neal, yes I'm very impressed with how it sounds in the videos.

Oh it's all relative really, I mean this evening I watched a video of a white Komotec 430 being driven round there, and the level of commitment from that driver makes my laps look pedestrian. I'll always have the thought in my mind that I have to make it back to the UK in one piece, but happy to push as far as I'm comfortable with.

Edited by Arun_D

^ Nice. :)

I was just thinking yesterday that it might be time to put the soft top on for the first time.

I've completely forgotten everything Jamie told me about how to remove the hard top.  :hrhr: Is it straightforward? (I know it's in the manual but I'm a total numpty at things like this.)