Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 27 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

Yes they get a lot more attention than I was expecting. I purposely went for a subtle colour so I could blend in a bit but that seems to have failed. With the yellow paint and noisy exhaust yours is going to get everyone looking.

crouchy is that pewter grey?? It looks awesome in pictures, are you going to any meets or car clubs that are close by to the midlands? As would love to see it in real life, as it's one of the colours that i am quite keen on, along with yellow and orange...

• Like 1

crouchy is that pewter grey?? It looks awesome in pictures, are you going to any meets or car clubs that are close by to the midlands? As would love to see it in real life, as it's one of the colours that i am quite keen on, along with yellow and orange...

Yes it's pewter grey. I'm really happy with the colour which is a bonus as I'd never seen one in the flesh before I picked mine up.

I don't often venture down to the midlands I'm afraid. I am doing the nyloc pub meet in a couple of weeks but that's North Yorkshire.

Until I see it in reality I don't think it's any better than Chrome or Burnt Orange but, yeah, you can't go wrong with Orange for an Exige. Blinding colour (quite literally!). Needs the Cup style black rear panel though.

Colour choice is a personal thing. I decided against buying this car as it was in build whilst i was looking. No one could show me the new orange so i chose something else. After seeing it for the first time here i wasn't impressed, it is very dull and even though it is metallic it hardly popped or changed colour when the sun came out. For me chrome orange looks better but as mentioned we all like  different colours. How do you like your steak?. 

Found a better portrait shot of the car from my set. 

18810611335_109b2e0a76_b.jpgLotus Exige Cup by Thomas Cunningham, on Flickr

I've seen this orange at the factory a few times and Scott Walker calls it "Space Hopper" orange because it resembles the colour of the 1980's space hoppers.

It's a nice colour :)

Yes it's pewter grey. I'm really happy with the colour which is a bonus as I'd never seen one in the flesh before I picked mine up.

I don't often venture down to the midlands I'm afraid. I am doing the nyloc pub meet in a couple of weeks but that's North Yorkshire.

Crouchy, is pewter grey only available on cup cars then?

No, I've seen a V6S in pewter grey plus an Evora SR too.

Might as well add my car to the collection of photos:

post-18977-0-20286000-1434381099.jpgpost-18977-0-32898500-1434381105.jpg

LF1, Victory No 56.

• Like 1

Crouchy, is pewter grey only available on cup cars then?

No it is/was available on any model.

When ordering mine i was told by 2 separate dealers that the colour had actually been discontinued now but as is almost always the case with lotus, they will paint it any colour so long as you pay for the privilege.

No it is/was available on any model.

When ordering mine i was told by 2 separate dealers that the colour had actually been discontinued now but as is almost always the case with lotus, they will paint it any colour so long as you pay for the privilege.

thanks crouchy

No, I've seen a V6S in pewter grey plus an Evora SR too.

should have used multi quote - thanks!

Looks fantastic congratulations, MHz local dealer has one in the showroom pretty much exactly the same and it really is a nice colour. I wish I had the personality to pull it off, the attention is bad enough with Motorsport green.

• Like 1

:wub:

post-16946-0-28679200-1435248745.jpg

• Like 2

Over the years ... 1999-2001 Toyota Celica 1.8 ~ 2001-2004 Audi TT Quattro 225 hp ~ 2004-2005 Audi A3 2.0 TDI ~ 2005-2008 Honda S2000 ~ 2008-2014 Lotus Exige 240S ~ 2008-2012 Toyota Aygo 1.0 ~ June 2014-January 2015 Subaru WRX STI my 15 ~ 2013-November 2016 Lexus CT200h ~  June 2015-December 2018 Lotus Exige S V6 ~ NOW ~ January 2019 Lotus Exige 410 Sport ~ December 2016 Honda Civic Type R FK2

• 2 weeks later...