Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Drunken ramblings - Page 15 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Drunken ramblings

Kimbers

• Gold FFM

This for me tonight should be entitled sober ramblings. Been out for an Indian tonight. 14 of us for a Birthday, and I am the only one who was driving (had to get babysitter back when home) so the only sober one in our party.

I'm not saying you need a few to enjoy yourself, but you don't half realise when all around you are 3 sheets, what a load of old tosh everyone else is blabbering on about. And another moan - when there is that many of you in a group, all eating and drinking differant things, it is so much easier to just total the bill and divide by the number eating - easy! Not tonight, theres always somebody who calculates to the exact penny - 42 pounds and 27 pence and argues the toss over about 2 quid. I'm sorry but just can't be arsed to spend 30 mins debateing 2 quid. It cost me more than 2 quid for the babysitter whilst debateing the damn subject.

Now I need a beer.

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Hi Ho drinking Buddies,

Sunday night and I am home with my feet up and having a full red after working all weekend...geeeesh. :D

I dunno about anyone else, but this pace is going to kill me. Sorry to bleat.

Iain

Agree about the Anzacs....shat on by the British Government...as with the Canadians at Vimy Ridge or Dieppe in the next lot. Somehow the Colonies and Dominions always seemed to get the gungy end of the stick. Let's not go down the road of that sort of conflict again...

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Whilst not wanting to detract from the sacrifice of any nation, I think British Governments over the years can be found guilty of sh****ng on its own as much as sh****ng on anyone else.

LEts keep this thread light and for Drunken ramblings please guys. Please start a new thread to discuss this subject (I do agree).

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hehe....Hehe...still on garden leave (thats paid leave til you start another job) and I gotta say I love youse guys.....I am (hic) totally sober and awwww crap...too drunk to post so I'm

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 1 month later...

Been quiet on here so thought I'd post. I have a dilema!

You know when you have a few drinks and get a headache, despite not being drunk yet. Normally it means the hangover from hell is on the way if you keep drinking? I have one of those, but haven't drunk in over a week and am really looking forward to watching a movie and getting ratarsed.

Oh to drink or not to drink!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks their liver needs a good workout tonite?

Dammit, see whats happened now? Posting has made me lose a good poker hand!! Pants.

• Gold FFM

Great mind think alike mate! Margaret driving me home 10 mins ago, just thinking I nedd to re-open this thread.

The marvels of a bottle of Port.......... :lol:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

or a shed load of Whiskey! B)

WOOOOOOOOOO--- HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

bEEN a while sinCE i'VE POSTES i n TYHIS THREADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!1!

YYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Ui'VE BEN SRYIONG TO NOT ASPNED TOO MUCH TIEM EON THOE EFOURME, BUT THIS ONE ISSTILL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA!!!! LOSS OF MUSDHOE CONTROL!!!!!!!!!

GREAT FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEED DTO NO TDIR NK SO MUCH BEFORE I TYP!!@@@!!! :respect::flower::lol:^_^:D:d:d :Dd: :D

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Who me or my alter ego? Personally I felt fine after getting up at 2pm B)

I also won a shed load of money finishing second in a 400 person, 5.5 hour game.

Extra Extra read all about it Ian May and Tony K spend day vomiting and asking someone to turn the sun down!!

• Gold FFM

I will hold hands high and admit to it being a slightly quieter Sunday than I had originally planned - Usially with the suround sound kicking out mega watts, but can't ever remembering having to turn the television 'down' at the start of a Grand Prix before.

Ah, the drunken ramblings thread returns. Seems an opportune time for me to add to it :X

I've just returned from a rather liquid night out with a handful of people I regard as being some of my truest friends. Have to say I'm now feeling a tad 'tired & emotional'!

Friends - now there's an interesting concept. As some of you already know, a couple of months ago ago my so-called best friend chose to 'steal' my beloved wife of 20 + years. Maybe I'm just terribly old fashioned but to my mind friends' partners are strictly off limits anyway; but to do it to a best mate is just beyond contempt...

But on a brighter note I've been completely overwhelmed by the concern and support I've received from those who've proved themselves to be real friends, both locally and here on LEF. Guys, you know who you are - a sincere and heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you. But in particular my thanks to Andy B, Tony K, Simon F, Andy C, Chris C, Martyn V, Mark B & Barrie C for your continued and unstinting support B)

Right, on that note I'm off to find some more wine... or maybe I'll start on the sloe gin :whistle:

MORNING JAMES! HOW ARE YOU FEELING THIS MORNING! :whistle:

Ahhh, that old devil on your shoulder telling you that you're not a drunk as you could be and to go open that bottle of something that you know you'll regret in the morning!!

Beer then wine and you'll be fine, wine then beer you've something to fear.

Gin and wine and you'll be fine, Wine then Gin and you'll vomit. (I know it doesn't rhyme)

Huh? Wha? Huh?

Oh . . . did I type that?!?!

:whistle:

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

It wasn't really typed more sort of fallen onto Tony.

Being in a similar state I actually gave up trying to read it................

LOL! :whistle:

I'm going to go back and try reading it after the next party I attend . . . it might make about perfect sense then!

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

What-ho, chaps...I know it's abit early for drinken rumblings and exzcuse the eye typing..thats a Paul Jenning's thing, he did something called "Windspewt on Hamsetad Hetha" and saiud he thought WIndspewt was a better word than widswept anyday. The poin to f this is my Turbo is now all back tiogether!!! Loud CHEERs..oops..sorryt..I'm shout8ing. And why not? Hasn't turned a wheel since M. Camion Blqanc biffed me up the drainpipe before Xmas. That's Noel for our French corresponedents. Or Christmas for the purists..that midwinter pagan fesival nicked by somwe chuerch or other for their ownn propaganda ends. Whatever. Decided shoulld vcelebrqate the completion of the refit, so am now on my terrasse, overlooking the canal lateral a la Loire with a jug..a BIG jug..of Cuba Libres. For any philistien who doresent know whjat that is...you take LOTS of ice, juice of half a lime, a significant slug of Bacardi (but not more than half a biottle or you won't have enough for another drink!) slosh it all in a BIG jug and fill up with coke. maybe needs more likme juince edepending on the size of the jug. Size of jugs is important, n'est-ce pas? The result is nectar..so, Godlike, I've decided to enjoy the evening proopwrely. The Charolais in the feild across the canal abre happily munchiung away, waiting placid;ly to be turned into steak for the barbie, and the Chateau across the valley basks in the evening sun. AAAHHH!! Time for another, this ones a bit sad. Luvverly. Suppoose it's not a greeat idear to drive to the local rwstaurant....no; time for the Year's Firwst Balcony Barbie. TYhis could go on for some time.....tomorrow; the First Drive of 2008!!!!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

MORNING JAMES! HOW ARE YOU FEELING THIS MORNING! :)

Ahhh, that old devil on your shoulder telling you that you're not a drunk as you could be and to go open that bottle of something that you know you'll regret in the morning!!

Beer then wine and you'll be fine, wine then beer you've something to fear.

Gin and wine and you'll be fine, Wine then Gin and you'll vomit. (I know it doesn't rhyme)

Well, something in the Staropamen > Fianco Greco > Sauvignon Blanc > Primitivo > La Beryl > Armagnac > Calvados > Primitivo > Sloe gin combination certainly left me feeling a little 'tired' yesterday morning. Can't help thinking it was more likely to have been something I'd eaten though... :ermm: