Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Drunken ramblings - Page 6 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Drunken ramblings

Kimbers

Ahhh, James, Jim, Jimmy..........a man after my own heart.........

Erm, not in that way of course. I mean, hooning with you was exciting but I don't want your ring on my finger.......... :D

Ermmm, not in that way either, I mean I can see you might take that wrong..........

:D Oh dear.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

ITS BEEN A SORT of P...head evening.The Dragon has just come in and said "YOU are on that Lotus site AGAIN ?"

"First timre this week " I say ...Dont think she believes me..... had a few beers now and I dont care any more, WELL until I get downastairs and start looking for the evening meal .

HOPE , its not in the bin... Cos ... Women are like elephants ( not drunk ) but with memory , Like it always comes back and bites your arse when you least expect it ......

Illustration.

We had a young lady architect round recently to do some calcs. and drgs. for the extension ( she was young enough to be my grandaughter ! )

She was a lovely girl and I remarked to the resident dragon after she left " I think I am in love, what a little darling SHE was ! "

WRONG MOVE !!!!!! WARNING, WARNING !!!!

Be warned all you young fellers out there .....Honesty does NOT pay.

This evidence has resurfaced many times since and always when I am at a disadvantage through a minor misdemeanour !

Without doubt the female mind is a very complex thing, unlike us thicko ,laid back , short memoried males.

If we want something we take it . game over ...on to the next thing.......

They have a different agenda, These creatures......... which ensures they take EVERYTHING !!

Probably why the divorce rate is so high !

Licking my wounds,

Mike :D

I have done 43 years, so there is absolutely no hope for me. :D:D

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

She was a lovely girl and I remarked to the resident dragon after she left " I think I am in love, what a little darling SHE was ! "

WRONG MOVE !!!!!! WARNING, WARNING !!!!

783.gif

Deary dear...

That's like the bit in Alien when the Nostromo gets the 'distress' signal from that strange planet, Mike....

We all know it's a baaaad idea... but sommink complelled u to go and investigate innit spa!

Innocence never ends well Mike, u should know that by now LOL!

What women want:

'I am a guy who has two qualities - Listening to you and changing myself' :D

Mike, my sympathies.

...better go before the wife see's me online.... :D

Iain

Edited by iainskea

Oh deary dear.

Mike, of all the people I am suprised at you. When I see a pretty woman I always say "Wow did you see that?" My Mrs normally says "What was that?" (Dangerously) reply is something like "She had a huge ass" or "Amazing that living with you makes everyone else look ugly".....

Normally she'll try to bluff it off (While secretly pleased) "Oh she wasn't that bad".......Then my male hormones get the better of me......"Fancy a threesome then?"....... :D

It never ends well!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Oh deary dear.

Mike, of all the people I am suprised at you.

Oi , Wot you sayin Kimbers.......

Dont you think us Dinosaurs have feelins?

Mike :D

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

...just to further illustrate the randomness of it all -

Here's me, sipping on a Jacob Creek 2001 shiraz - very nice, as the wife is preparing my fav meal - pasta cabonara (sp?).

Big smile she gives me, 'why don't you catch up on some e-mails before we settle down with a DVD" she says,

What have I done right? :D - nothing.

Can I stuff this up? - probally not :D

..no need for the couch tonite Kimbers.

Iain

Edited by iainskea

Sorry to hear Mike...

I have samekind of problems with women,

Heli: Have you been on forum lately??

Jussi: Nope been busy.

Heli: Then go on, check messages before there's too much.

Jussi: Ehh. yes darling :P

Honestly, she's the one who said: Sell your Citroen so we can buy that Lotus...And I hesitated at first..Oh dear :P:D

Sorry, this was drunken ramblings topic...so I'll get another cider :D

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

ahahahahaha had a great time out tonight :D

first part: drink all the free beer you want :P also I think some cognac was involved

second part: don't remember much except trying to hit on some very very cute japanese girl.. but for some reason she disappeared..,, then food, 7-11. taxi home and that's about all I remember doing tonight :D

come to think about it, as I write it down here doesn't sound like much fun but it sure was!!! :)

Jussi, do you brew your own cider?

I tried brewing cider a couple of times but I become so stupendously drunk from that stuff I don't do it anymore... for some reason, as you said earlier the lights go out but my body doesn't stop moving and that has turned out to be quite dangerous :P

...and then today - 'She' (cat's mother)...get's out a DVD - "Breaking UP" - [What's going on??? :D ]

A romantic comedy she says - geez

Any bloke that took a girl to this movie would be squirming in his seat all night. :D

Guinness you say? ... Don't mind if I do :P

Iain

Mine caught me having a long Kodak moment with an attractive lady at a wedding 6 years ago. :D

Homer%20drooling.jpg

Never lets me forget about that one ! :P

Oooohhh

..............Those memories .

I'm damm sure I wish they would lose them sometime !!!

MIke :D

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

• Gold FFM

In the dog house again.

My turn to host the boys Poker night last night. WAAAY too much consumed. Couldn't have found the on/off button on computer if i'd wanted.

Wifes just driven off with the plastic and said 'you can phone me when the downstairs is sorted, then I'll be home'

Think I might live to regret this one. :P

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

And it was such a nice forum before I started this topic........... :P

I'd just like to add............

314_image.jpg

Just joking honey.....seriously! Please don't hurt me!!!!!

Good luck Ian mate . :P:):P mike

Hears a good one many years ago we use to have a few ding dongs ,my dear wife melanie ,cooked me a curry once whilst we were having an argument, tipped the whole carton of curry spice into my tea ,then watched me eat .then tell me after i finished it all ,i could go on all day ,good luck guys mike s3 :):P:P:D:D

This is Claudia Brewer,aged 12 goin on 20.My dad insits on reading out and telling us EVERYTHING on the Lotus forum.My dad has just said to me that when Im older,I will have a hobby just like he does (Lotus).My reply to him was "Well yeah but Ill just get out more!".:P Hi to Kimbers juniour and Mjk.Regards,Claudia.

Hi Miss Claudia Brewer, this is your dads friend from Canada, Wayne (aged 47 going on 100). :D

You have to go easy on the old man, he does get out from time to time! :P

This is Mike and I somewheres in Norfolk :D

PA170009.jpg

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Jussi, do you brew your own cider?

I tried brewing cider a couple of times but I become so stupendously drunk from that stuff I don't do it anymore... for some reason, as you said earlier the lights go out but my body doesn't stop moving and that has turned out to be quite dangerous :P

No I don't brew my cider. But I have brewed some wines :D from our own apples and plums. That was pretty tough stuff :D We had over 100bottless in our basement, I have there small winecellar. All that wine is gone now....alright I donate some to my friends, and didn't have any energy anymore to brew more.

Like you said brewing your own cider/wine is pretty dangerous, I had some friends who drunk my wine and their lights just went out :P and day after that...terrible headache.

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

Hi Claudia.

Hope you're keeping the old man in line! Did he ever get you that pony we talked about?

Enjoy him being around. Everytime I go home my kids shout "Mom there's a strange man at the door again!" :P

Ohhh....back to the original point of this topic!

I'm just perfectly merry! :P

Suppose I have to go to the next level and get drunk.......would be rude not to! will add to this laters.........

Ohhhh, am at that drunk point.....(0051)......would be rude not to move on to blotto............

Ohhh K........so that didn't take long.........blotto by 0120.........next step....who the hell am I and what am I doing here?

I think I've jumped a stage right into where's the toilet I'm gonna go look at my dinner! :D

I gotta stop doing this, it's mughty lonely....Hello anyone there?

0147 and I am smashed. I love you all.........

0348.....oh my god....even for me I hove gone and brpoken a erecord.........Gonna go now ciause I is very very far past drunk.........love you........

Ooooookkkk......who was posting in my name last night? 1406 Sunday, just managed to stagger out of my bed. I distinctly remember the post up to 1 in the morning, I remember giggling my head off with the mrs at about 3am cause she had the hiccups and was trying to sing take that with them :D Now that was funny! I also remember kicking my computer repeatedly after losing at poker, with pocket Aces to 10 7!!!

This morning I don't love you all, you're all typeing too loudly! :P