Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit breakfast meet.... - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit breakfast meet....

CHANGES

Hi all ,

It has been suggested that weather permitting, that it would be

nice to have a meet and chat over breakfast at Hill Top.

A chance to get the Esprit's dirty so we can justify the next wash

and polish,

We are planning on a 9am meet for breakfast ,followed by social

chit chat with coffee and cake and technical Q&A on Esprit issues.

All Esprit owners welcome.....Add to list../.

1) Dave...... Changes..

2) Darren....Dodge 1979

3) Chris.......Ayrton

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because we do a meet each month combined with the Lotus Drivers Club enabling anyone who wants to attend to do so and making it a nice variety of cars...But as were all passionate esprit owners its nice to share our dysfunction and feel normal for a few hours :scared: Whilst we would never shy away from any enthusiast joining in, and are always welcoming new faces, it has been apparant over the last year or two that active members in our area seem to be predominantly Esprit owners....or at least ones that we come across! As such, we try to keep active and in touch as a group, showing that its not just Elise/Exige owners who have a decent active and frequent social circle..for example. With regards to other models, Elite, Eclat, Excel, classic Elan, those owners would appear to attend the more traditional events, particularly with Club Lotus or other Classic mixed group organisations..more show orientated. Obviously this is just a generalised observation...but it shows the idea.

Dave/Darren and all - I'm in Coventry - my cars not on the road (still!) but would not mind popping along in one of my Italians.......

Is it Hill Top Farm Cafe you meet at? I'm a shift worker though so work 2 out of 4 weekends including the 4th. Maybe next time?

I also run a Fiat Coupe 20VT LE and an X1/9 and am arranging a little meet the weekend after in Berkswell just to the west of Coventry if anyones interested? Should I post separately? A few X1/9's/modern Fiats, another Coupe and an Alfasud so far?

Of course your welcome! Its always nice to meet fellow addicts! The weekend after is the lotus drivers club meet, so a more varied selection of lotus there, if your free that sunday maybe pop along...and yes its the hill top farm just by hunningham on the hill, on the fosse way far side of leamington..

Once again I have been allocated a one day pass, so I too shall pop along and say hello.

My BBC weather forecast informs me that it should be dry, unfortunately myself and my car are allergic to heavy rain !

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !

As it has always been , all Lotus models are welcome any time to NMEG

meeting and hoons..etc..regardless.

When we have our normal monthly meet with Eddy and the drivers club

it is always fun to see and meet other model owners.

It just seems that the NMEG section of TLF has only got Esprit owners who

come out to play.

So on this Sunday we thought it could be a small exclusive Esprit meet and

chat.. Inviting all Esprit enthusiasts from where ever to attend....

However if other models turn up...it will be nice to see you.....

How about a change to NMTLF.?

I think it is just fine as it is...

There is no conspiracy hear just proud Lotus owners looking for an

excuse to drive their Esprits ...

Edited by CHANGES

I do hope anyone reading realises this is just harmless banter...and as a disclaimer ' no other lotus' will be harmed in the running of this group and the plan to blow up parliment on monday may not actually happen. Any similarities to any events are purely circumstantial'