Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit breakfast meet.... - Page 2 - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit breakfast meet....

CHANGES

BAN them all Bibs, this is mutiny of the highest order :-)

See you Sunday morning though before you are all sent to Coventry, oh hang on, you're up that way already :-)

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guilty by association Trevor! Looks like its going to be a positive turnout! So is anyone heading up from the south of.the world or east? If you are, then I could rondevous with you for.those that havent been before and show the way...jon? Is it.looking like a heavy sat night :-P

im looking to be at this... and can accopany tevor (Trev you going in the Sport 350!!??!!???) i may even be able to keep up.

I dont know how the Sat night will pan out.. i should be under the limit on sunday morning just have to take it easy.

Google maps says 67.6 miles from High Wycombe and 1hr20 mins. On the basis that I can't afford any more points on my license it's going to take around that time so I suggest leaving HW at 7:40?

Trevor.

Hw to gaydon is about an hour, especially on the m40 which is a mice empty road on a Sunday morn... If you guys come off at jct12, turn left at the.top of the slip road, 300 yards down theres an island,, turn left and theres a.petrol station just tyere on the left. Ill meet you there at9 then take you up to breakie. Licences will be safe I know.the roads and there is only one camera on route..... John, youll be sober fine enough by the time you get up here B-)

Dodge,

Breakfast is at 9:00 and I have to be back so suggest 8:45 at the petrol station near Gaydon. Whirly and Hopo I'll still meet you at HW 7:40?

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

hopo'll never make it!

Maybe we can get temple along to really seal the mustard deal...

So Trev, you bringing 4 out of 5?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Junc 4, 7.40 on the roundabout or cinema park (3rd exit off M40 , 100m from roundabout) ?

I too will just bring the four cylinders and one turbo, i'll leave the others at home (in my van)

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !

Trevor, your right.

I was making an 'un-educated guess' that you would be coming from the London side...

.... and even so, getting it wrong.

From London, 1st is Towards M4, 2nd is Lower Marlow, 3rd is back to M40 and 4th is to the cinema.

Sorry, got dyslexia, always getting my mucking words fuddled.

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !

You are absolutely right Barrie, I'm going to have to have the Go Poro running for this then. This is turning out better than when I tried to organise a one of every kind Esprit meet at the Ace. So now we are short of an S1 (Surferphil, where are you?), S2, S2.2 (Years since I have seen one of those) S3 N/A. Any takers?

Trevor.