Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit breakfast meet.... - Page 4 - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit breakfast meet....

CHANGES

Tooo Wright.. And i got my eye on your black pudding,, :harhar:

I have spoke to Chris and he is of the same mind as you, so if you

aim for 8:30 to 8:45 ish along with Martin who does not seem to have any

problem with the time , it will give us 15 minutes for the 20 minute drive to

Hill top. :scooter:

Sorry I sometimes forget that folk don't like to awake early on Sunday's... :unworthy:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Black Pudding...........YUKK

just for allowing me another 15 min snoooze you can have my share Dave if you like!

Looked on Google, home to Hilltop 177ml, 3h 11min, est. fuel cost £35.43

so recalculated to Sunday am in V8, 2h 40min, est fuel cost £???

Dont worry,be happy.............

• Gold FFM

Would that be the iPhone with the really accurate maps?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

You gonna make me drive in the rain again Trev?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Same here! Radar shows lots of rain for several hours, so hopefully see everyone next time.

Nice clear slightly frosty start here in Midlands .. sun may be out a bit later...

Rain is only mother nature washing the road to keep your Esprit clean.!!!

We will miss you all, Maybe next time..

Thanx. for the great welcome guys, good to put faces to names of the few i had not met before, shame about the rain, I ran out of it on return trip just south of M18 and into freezing fog!!

made it home in time to see Kimi win the GP, good day all round..........see you at NEC

Dont worry,be happy.............

Glad everyone had a good morning (i hope!) was.good.to.see.a.group of.really good examples of the Esprit in all forms...the owners were ok too :-P

Glad everyone had a good morning (i hope!) was.good.to.see.a.group of.really good examples of the Esprit in all forms...the owners were ok too :-P