Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Could use a little help! - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Could use a little help!

It's Christmas eve, you are on vacation, you have a few seconds, please click the link and vote, then share with your friends.  There are only a few days left in the contest and I need all the votes I can get.  Thank you!  Merry Christmas!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted. Cool looking project.

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

• Gold FFM

Voted. :thumbup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

20 hrs 15 mins in this contest, I still need all the votes I can get.  And I promise, this is the last time I'll post asking for votes (believe me, I don't like myself for it).  Thank you!

http://bit.ly/U5g1kt

Also... here is where the votes and views came from...  

votesd.png

• Gold FFM

Voted again. The things we do for people here. :P

:hrhr:

Best of luck!

Is that dot, all on its lonesome in the Pacific, Hawaii?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I disappeared for a bit.  Was in the process of changing jobs.

Update...

We made the final evaluation at number 20, with 343 votes and nearly 4000 views.  Final judging is based on 3 categories: Creativity, Relevance and Audience Support.

Winners will be notified "within 30 days of contest close", so should know around January 27th.

Again, thank you all for your support!  Hopefully, we'll get our Elite back on the road soon!