Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Look what's just arrived at Murray Lotus - Page 3 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Look what's just arrived at Murray Lotus

Brandon

I'll be honest, I've looked at Jason's Evora every time I've been in the showroom the last few months and was never a fan. When I saw it sat outside a week or two back in a real world environment, instead of under showroom lighting, it looked excellent though.

:D Brandon did say it seemed to really polarise opinions. Conversely I suppose I never saw it in the showroom.

I suppose there may also be a difference between people who have Lotus cars, other sports cars and those who don't; and those who just aren't particularly into cars at all who just have one to get places (like me, I confess). If you love shiny sports cars and can afford to have one, you may well hate matt ones - everyone "non-carsy" I've shown it to seemed to like it. But maybe they were just being polite. Whatever, I'm genuinely not bothered what people think of it - much like my tattoos, I didn't get them for other people to admire.

It's looking like I may well be able to pop in for at least 15-20 mins at the LEGS event on 6th, so people can make up their mind by seeing it for real if that works out.

That's cool, I respect it's a love-or-hate thing with this paint job. I love it, you hate it. The world is balanced again. I've got a really messy lawn that I strim twice a year rather than mow - I suppose you've got a perfectly manicured lawn and a pair of bushes topiaried to look like cats, haven't you? :D

Not quite right there. I have got a pussy trimmed bush near me at the moment. Looks great on the lawn especially when the sun's out.

DanR

Call me racist, but I'm not so much into green pussies  :smoke:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Congrats! I am a Little bit bored by matte cars in General but it suits the Evora very nice (well in munich there is also a NATO green wrapped AM DB 9, a combination that is a Little bit difficult I think......for comparison)

@@@au rouge

the Grey Evora from B&C is "only" a solid paint but no "matte" paint I think

I think your right, it wasn't a Matt colour but a solid with Black Pack. Looked pretty cool. I almost bought an Abarth 500 in that colour.

I like boldness in a bland world of Christmas light R8 LED imitating Hyundai crap!

These one off colours highlight a design masterpiece... Love it or hate it an Evora has presence and clever cues of past ,future and present in it.

• 5 months later...

Sorry it's not for me either ,if I had of sprayed it with out any shine to the Finnish I would be very disappointed .

And what would I do in the garage if I couldn't polish the car and just sit and look at it ? Peter