Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Advice on removing pipes from the power steering? - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Advice on removing pipes from the power steering?

espritmania

Hi,now that I have removed the drive shafts pins (thanks) I am going to tackle the power steering pipes next.With the car jacked up and crawling underneath I am not sure how to go about this.I presume that it is easier than it looks.Cheers Paul G.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

The entire pipes?  Or are you wanting to take the rack off?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

One will just be a low pressure with a.hoseclip on it..the other pipe high pressure and will.no doubt be a rusted join so soaking in releasing fluid and hope it doesnt break ;-) thats the two that run from the rack..dont forget the hard to get to hose that feeds the pump from the reservoir..its on top near the manifold...just a hose clip but probably rusted and youll need to cut through the clip...