Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
shes home! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

shes home!

well here she is safe and sound at home!

called her grace :lol: my fav name.

drives nicely, needs a bit of tinkering, timing sounds out and pops a bit, also 2nd is occasionally hard to get into and crunches on the odd occasion when selecting but its ok, woman loves it too!!

i managed to get in and drive her home no problems, i will lower the seat until i get some exige seats and skew the pedals slightly, but thats it, a few spider cracks to sort out and some paint to get sparyed but shes all good, fitted with eagles too!

heres the first of many pics!

grace.jpg

Edited by bigsi

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Troy Halliday

Nice Ferrari mate :)

Sorry I thought I'd be the first one to say it, it won't be the last :lol:

Looks like real beaut', so we'll see you at Hethel then!

Nice one! :lol::)

2nd - try shifting at lower revs? Mine will crunch a bit sometimes if I shift above about 4k - 2nd gear Synchro is on it's way out :(

Glad you've finally got it :P

Try checking on Pistonheads or SELOC (tho watch what you say there - theyre horrible!) as there are loads of Elise (etc) owners on those sites - you may be lucky enough to find some second hand or at least a good cheap supplier? :)

Welcome to teh club - your bank manager will now hate you! :P

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Si,

Welcome to the club.

Is it the one from Newmarket?

Cheers,

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Congrats Simon :P

Model is perfect and the colour :lol: That's like a supercar's colour should be :P

I love my 350 but my old 85T in Calypso/ Magnolia still haunts me..............

Mike. :):(:) ( Maybe I will have to buy another one......Had promised myself a Climax Elite first. )

Edited by MKE40

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Si,

Welcome to the club.

Is it the one from Newmarket?

Cheers,

Graham.

yes its the one from norwich, many thanks to kieth barnes for the check over. yes shes ok gonna start on her tomorrow, lower seats, clean and compound etc....

gotta sort the timing out as she misfires a bit and theres a strange noize from the exhuast , a bit like the same noize an old petrol lawnmower makes, dissapears when i put my foot down (any ideas??)

i will record it and put it up on my site for you to hear.

looking forward to working on her over the winter. let the fun begin eh!!

• Gold FFM

Well done Simon.

Its a great feeling to get your Esprit home. Its a real buzz to keep telling yourself - She's all mine.

Enjoy.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

congrats on your new car, looks great

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Glad you can fit in the car, Simon. It looks really good. I hope it's not like Grace from Big Brother. That is to say looks pretty good but behaves badly.

200x150_bb7_hms_grace01.jpg

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE