Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Do not lend Grosjean your car - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Do not lend Grosjean your car

rogerch

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto, I'm done with Grosjean.  :realmad:  Best for LotusF1 to go after one of the Force India guys when the season gets silly, who are both doing the most with the least.

Its a shame. He has got pace but he is contributing little again this season. That said, Perez is fast becoming the next redundant idiot on the track.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I'd like to see the telemetry for track gps position vs braking application for both of them for several laps...  It looked to me that Ricciardo braked pretty early, and in the middle of the track.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

It seems unfair that Grosjean got a 10 place gird penalty whereas Chilton was only hand a drive through for taking out Maldonado and stopping the race for 25 minutes. Surely though both of these shunts were just 'racing incidents' whereas Perez's "Let me through or have the accident" strategy which finally screwed Kimi's race went unpunished.  :thumbdown:

Having an affair with another marque... B-)

Whilst I agree that Chilton looked very similar, he couldn't see him alongside him, whereas with Grosjean the other car was right in front of him. Also Grosjean has form with this sort of thing whereas that was Chiltons first.

Grosjean is a liability. The teams reaction was testament to that and commentators said he is on a final warning from the team anyway.

I agree that he should be replaced by one of the Force India guys or even Hulkenberg who looks like he made a mistake going to Sauber just because he was promised a 1st driver role.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I thought Sutil tried (to fight) his way into a Lotus seat in a Chinese nightclub a year and half back?

RG & SP back to go-karting me thinks so they can practise their overtaking frailties

Edited by DarrylV8

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430