Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New member from Cleveland, Ohio - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

New member from Cleveland, Ohio

Camshaft

Hello there, my name is Cam from Cleveland, Ohio. I decided to join after meeting several members at Tony K.'s car party this past weekend. I've always had an appreciation for Lotus cars but I've yet to own one of my own; I have owned several sports cars in my lifetime, though. Besides maintaining my own fleet of classics, I moonlight at a restoration shop called Pete's Custom Coachbuilding (www.petescustomcoachbuilding.com). We currently have an Elan undergoing a full restoration, as well as a respectable stable of Porsches, Alfas, and others including an Eagle Mk1 Grand Prix car. I hope to learn as much as I can and add my own Lotus to the garage someday.

Cheers,

Cam

Edited by Camshaft

:thumbsup: Welcome to TLF Cam and thanks for a beautiful time last night :D

You're quite welcome, although I must advise you that I usually charge extra for some of that.

Anyways, the cars:

n1p4.jpg

1980 Datsun 510

7mzx.jpg

1980 Toyota Celica

c60w.jpg

1984 Porsche 911

46u.jpg

1988 Mazda RX-7

sa2r.jpg

1996 Ford Mustang SVT Mystic Cobra

mazda2yellow.jpg

2011 Mazda2

Cheers,

Cam

Edited by Camshaft

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Cam. :welcome:

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Welcome to TLF Cam. :welcome:

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

That was the plan. If I have an issue I'll just drive over to Tony's house (around 3 AM preferably) and bang on the door until I get  the answer I'm looking for.

Thanks for the warm welcome so far, guys!

Welcome bud. Like the man said, Ask a mod if you need anything.

Unfortunately you have spent time with the man Bib's which has pretty much ruined you and I guarantee you have the wrong idea of us UK TLF members.......

No, wait.....actually you prob have the right idea. Trip to Kent for the Xmas party will confirm!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

:thumbsup: Welcome to TLF Cam and thanks for a beautiful time last night :D

Post up some car pics dude :)

Getting a bit worried about you Bibs .....thats normally what the girlies tell me the next day !!

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !

Hey Cam !!,,was nice meeting you at the car party,,Celeste says thank you for the ride in your 911,,now get workin on an esprit !!!!

She is quite welcome! I would have let her drive it, had the car been better behaved.

Tony K and I looked at an Eclat locally last night but it was kind of rubbish.

• Gold FFM

Are you the owner of a recently crashed BMX by chance? ;)

Welcome.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Indeed he is the owner of a slightly scuffed BMX bike as captured on video!   

Cam -- as if it needs to be said -- Welcome to TLF!

Now it's time to find a Lotus . . .

Your chariot awaits:  http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/3892718523.html

3Ea3Jc3Nb5Id5qa5Mdd6o103c815a378e1ccf.jp3G73I23sf5r95qd5Jad6od7deb48e401c1048.jp

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Tony, that's the one you were telling me about, yes? I was looking at the ad/pictures...yellow painted trim, side exhaust, "willing to trade for muscle car..." par for the course for Craigslist, right? :hrhr: Overall it looks fairly nice. I may have to call him. Already has my signature mod and everything! post-15653-0-71894500-1374410836.jpg

Edited by Camshaft