IGNORED

Ace Cafe monthly Lotus meet

skiing

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes went along tonight and met up with the real Lotus drivers from somewhere around the middle of the country. Changes had a 2.5 hour drive after finishing a golf match at 5:00 so kudos to them all for making the effort. Looking forward to the Aberwhatsit drive in October which I think is on the 20th bit this will no doubt be confirmed in the correct thread. It's now official, the London massive is a spent force, bow your heads in shame :-(

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM

Sorry - I couldn't come - usually I do make the effort. There used to be so many of us.... need to make more effort I think.... next month... 

Henry,

Yes you are reliable I know it was just me being dissapointed that some had made an enthusiastice effort to find they were the only ones to turn up. It used to really good but few seem to care now which is a shame. You certainly can only lead the horseless to water.

Trevor.

Bibs,

Yes I should get on the case, you're right. Can you pm me instructions please.

Felix,

Yep missing our North American buddy. Hope all is going well for you and Denise and you have found a pretty Moose for those long winter nights :-) Thanks for the hat by the way, Sparky gave it to me a while ago and meant to pm you.

Trevor.

My first Ace cafe meet... sort of expected more.. but still a chance to burn

some fuel..  great slotting in with the other Midland lads (NMEG) on way down.

nice to chat with Trev and family... Hopefully some of you will get onto the Aberdovey

run on the 20/10/13.... I know its a trek for some but worth it....

On way back after leaving the other lads i slotted in with hundreds of other

drivers who where all leaving the M6 J10 due to closure.  My bloody junction.

Needless to say it was 1am when i went through Wolverhampton and the local

traffic police decided i should not be out that late in a Lotus so pulled me..Typical...

I mean there were others out why me... I was told the speed limit is 40 mph on the ring road,

but apparently they don't like you doing 40 around the islands .. ..uhhh what their problem.!!!!!!

Nice :-). Looking forward to Aberdovey. I'll get on to the pm list and see if others are interested, I know Hopo will be and possibly Internets if he is around. That Sparky character would love to come too I'm sure.

Trevor.

I got as far as taking mine out of the garage in preparation for coming, before realising that the MOT had ran out whilst I was ill...

I thought about bringing the Holden, then just decided to go next month.

sorry

D

HiYa mate, do miss hanging around Watford and the Ace for sure...  All is well he in the great white North!  Still have the car on the road and I'm planing on taking her on a long trip next week to the east coast of Newfoundland.  Leaving today to go in to Woods to get my Moose!!  Meat for the winter!  :)

I'm glade Sparky resided to share... you know him, a little dodgey sometimes :)

Bibs,

Yes I should get on the case, you're right. Can you pm me instructions please.

Felix,

Yep missing our North American buddy. Hope all is going well for you and Denise and you have found a pretty Moose for those long winter nights :-) Thanks for the hat by the way, Sparky gave it to me a while ago and meant to pm you.

Trevor.

Dunc,

Be nice to see you next time and didn't know you had been unwell so sounds like things are better. The Holden would have been fine, I turned up on a scooter as I had a few things to do first.:-)

Trevor.