Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
cosworth rad or lotus rad..... - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

cosworth rad or lotus rad.....

cbclotus

cHi all .my car se turbo has a v8 rad fitted.i have read a little on maybe fitting a cosworth radiator.Has any body used a cosworth rad.Hopefully  getting the v8 rad out over the winter.Thanks Mike

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully  getting the v8 rad out over the winter.Thanks Mike

Can I ask what's the problem with having the V8 radiator in it?  :question:

Cheers,

John W

Hi John.Bought the car approx .Driving home hottest day of the year....Car showed higher readings .That had me worried.Not been able to get the car free scanned to check if readings a correct.I asked a few questions on this when i bought the car.Hope this helps.The rad might not be blocked.But if i can remove it and get it checked it will put my mind at rest lol....Mike

Given the choice between getting a teenager to get Freescan to work, replacing the cheap engine temp sensor, taking off the hoses and running some water through the rad and removing it all to do exactly the same thing, you're going for the hardest and most expensive option by a factor of 20! 

Where are you based Mike? Why not drive it to someone who can run Freescan, the easiest, most accurate and cheapest option?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hi Bibs.i live i Exeter Devon.There are a couple of guys i know local to me approx twenty miles.Should be moving house Friday.Have been in contact with Rick Edwards who has the free scan.Mike