Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
X180 springs dampners eibach bilstein not available? - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

X180 springs dampners eibach bilstein not available?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bibs, the forums are unclear about this, so the full hoohaa of what i need to do the suspension package and bushes front and rear for an X180 would be the following, correct?

29A Front Upper Wishbone Front and Rear X036C6004Z LOTAC 05453 4

29G Front Lower Wishbone, Rear A082D4084F LOTAC 05459 2

29C Front Lower Wishbone, Front A075C6000Z LOTAC 05454 2

29F Rear Radius arm To BodyP525.3103.600AF /A046D6000FLOTAC 05457 2

29GRear Upper and lower Wishbone bush, inner andouterA082D4084F LOTAC 05459 8

Front damper in pairs: LOTAC05404. Front spring in pairs: LOTAC05437. Rear damper in pairs: LOTAC05406. Rear spring in pairs: LOTAC05417.
Rear poly bushes.LOTAC05448.

Bush insertion tool T000T0541F

??  or have i doubled up on anything?  Missing anything?

• 6 months later...

Hey BibS! I'm ready to place my order for the list above but I need to know what part numbers for the ARB bushes and also, the poly bush program seemed to only do the rear, what should I order for the fronts? Also do you have the bush insertion tool?

• 5 months later...

hey guys, ended up installing the OEM front shocks and springs assay as a stop gap until i can swallow $4k cost for the 2006 package, riding very high now??  The car used to have AVO shocks and springs front and rear and both axles were lowered so not sure if its just because the new OEM fronts are the correct height and it looks high only because the back is lowered...will the OEM front setup "settle" an inch or so?