Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ace Cafe Meet 18th December - UK - London - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ace Cafe Meet 18th December

Trevsked

We'll be having the usual third Wednesday meet at the Ace Cafe on 18th December for those of you that can make it. Look forward to seeing you there and I should arrive about 7:30. Sign up below if you think you might make it.

Trevor.

1/ Trevsked

I'll get around to it at some point.

Any more going to make it?

1/ Trevsked

2/ Bazza

3/ Sparky (It's true he exists and I'm picking him up to make sure)

4/ Jimblob

5/ Dodge £17.99

6/ Internets

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

What about a couple visiting the big smoke from Club Lotus North East Scotland, Aberdeenshire. Would we be welcome your side of the border. Sorry but wont have the Lotus with us.

John.

Edited by johnpwalsh

• Gold FFM

Hi Trevor. If interested I will bring down the file with a load of pics no problem, be nice to meet up with some of our friends from Englandshire.

• Gold FFM

OK, Trevor, we promise NOT to wear the Jimmy wigs and to leave our pets at home, well your Southerners wouldn't know how to milk a cow with only one teat anyway, or have we got it wrong for all these years. As for wearing the kilts it may just be a bit too warm down your neck of the woods at this time of year and the long Johns have gone for their annual steam clean.

Look forward to meeting you. I'll be wearing a red cord top and look out for you, should be easy to spot a couple if misfits with bright ginger hair pulling on the door when it says push :-)

Trevor.

Sorry, now corrected.

1/ Trevsked

2/ Bazza

4/ Jimblob

5/ Dodge £1.79

6/ Internets

7/ Johnpwalsh (Whats the P stand for?)

Trevor.

Sorry, now corrected.

1/ Trevsked

2/ Bazza

4/ Jimblob

5/ Dodge £1.79

6/ Internets

7/ Johnpwalsh (Whats the P stand for?)

Trevor.

To see if anybody takes the P...?

• Gold FFM

Oh the gauntlet has been thrown, do you lot down in Englandshire know that the Mrs W ( who will also be there)is the same one who almost single handedly runs Club Lotus North East Scotland and she WILL BE WEARING A JIMMY WIG. oh and by the way she is also from Englandshire. And as extra security we will bring the dog, Irish Wolf Hound with Attitude. We will be arriving in a dirty Black Rav 4, dirty because we will have just driven 629 miles. 

The "P" is for Perfect.

Video clip made just for you today Trevor, sorry didn't have time for a wash and polish.

http://s862.photobucket.com/user/s1ghthound01/media/20131217_153908.mp4.html?filters[user]=103182740&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Edited by johnpwalsh

Barrie,

It's my topic and if I include your dirty little secrets then it's still on topic, end of :-). It's just that I was walking down the high street the other day and saw two Arsenal tickets nailed to the wall and thought "I'm havin them" well, you can never have too many nails.

John Perfect Walsh,

I will be questioning your wife to find out if you tell lies as well. Be nice to see some of our subjects travelling south of Hadrians wall.

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

The wall will fall again. as for the Mrs W, well she as I said is also English with a Scottish passport and a haggis eater to boot so I recon I win again hands down.