Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Festival of Speed 2014 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Festival of Speed 2014

WEllison

I will be at the FOS after crashing out (literally) and not making it last year. I will be in Chichester from June 25 to June 30. Travelling from California, like to meet other Esprit owners.

Wayne Ellison

The Older I get the Faster I was

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep an eye out then as if there are ant social gatherings Esprit wise we at the midlands will be in the midst of it..keep an eye on our regional page.. midlands group..we may well have an outing around then. Or keep in touch with PM msg and im sure we can sort something out...

• 2 months later...

I am on schedule to be in Chichester, UK from June 25th to June 30th for the FOS. I have a question for all you London locals; We will have 1 1/2 hours to clear customs at St. Pancras station, take the tube to Victoria station and get on the train to Chichester, will we make it OK?

Any other Lotus owners planning to attend the FOS?

From Heathrow? It's not a quick journey into town on the tube and then you'll have to get from Chicester to Goodwood. Might be worth getting a car from Heathrow and driving, much quicker. 

See you there :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Thanks for the replies. Yes, coming in on Eurostar to St. Pancras, then the tube to Victoria station. I have 1 1/2 hours to clear customs and make the train to Chichester, I hope that is enough time.

Hey, Bibs unless we make arrangements, which is OK by me, it will be had to find you among the other 180,000 people! Recommend a meeting place & time. I will be there from Thursday till Monday, staying at Trents in town.