Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ace Cafe meet 19th March - UK - London - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ace Cafe meet 19th March

Trevsked

As per the title this is coming up on Wednesday so be nice to see anyone that can make it. Hopefully the nice weather will have continued and there will be lots more cars to see plus the usual chat and eats.

1/ Trevsked

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

As you well know, Trev, I will probably have a valid excuse for my absence...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Not possible in my manor.  :smoke:

However, moved the GT3 today and left a trail of fluid.  Taste test reveals the presence of antifreeze, and it's dripping from the pipes through the chassis by the look of things.  Definitely not good news.  Must be the year for GT3 pipes - that's 3 so far!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Sparky is way past needing excuses, nobody expects to see him anymore. Doubt he will have it fixed by Brooklands either.

How long before you are back driving Darren?

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

That's what I find so appealing about you, Trev - the empathy.

How's that 350 rad coming along?

It's currently resting. May I direct my not so leaned friend to the first post where you will not see your name. I'm psychic.

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

Shame your psychic powers don't stretch to the behaviour of drill bits...

Now now boys...lets not start school boy pointing and laughing at each others (drill) bits..Trev itll probably be another week before im driving..Deffo another 2weeks before im back drivin the esprit..I think the breaky meet on the 6th April will be my first outing (droppin a link here)

Ahhh at last a quality reply from a regulator and reliable member. Yes, is the new toy a surprise?

Sparky,

You know full well I don't have any, nor can I understand why.

Dodge1326,

Was up early yes but out for a drive to drool over Exige V6's. Do need to make an effort though and get on with it.

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

You don't understand why you have no friends?  I'll start a list.

I'll pop along Trevor, as long (as you promise to share your carrot cake) :)

"All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad."

~ Jeremy Clarkson (about the Lotus Esprit)