Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Comraderie and other events - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Comraderie and other events

Kimbers

As I sit here playing poker on a saturday night I remember what was happening last week and how excited we all were. So am thinking, what other events could we do to meet up (not necessarily in the Esprits as it'll soon be winter.

I suddenly hit on poker! Oh hang on have pocket rockets.......

I have a table, chips etc. We would want to keep it friendly so lets say

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a plan.

Much the same thoughts have been going through my mind. The best I could think of was meeting up for a chat and combining it with a meal and/or drinkies :blink:

Must admit that poker is one card game I've never played :lol: - but I dare say I can soon learn. Used to be quite useful at Pig and Chase the Ace... will that help?:P

You still up you wine sozzled Essex boy?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM
Yup, but just about to call it a day... run out of wine and can't be bothered to go downstairs for more supplies.

Just noticed that Mayesprit is around. Gonna talk to us Ian?

Evening all!

Just thinking of crashing, but a quick 5 mins on line first. (no such thing as a quick 5 mins - always turns into a couple of hours)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM
As I sit here playing poker on a saturday night I remember what was happening last week and how excited we all were. So am thinking, what other events could we do to meet up (not necessarily in the Esprits as it'll soon be winter.

I suddenly hit on poker! Oh hang on have pocket rockets.......

I have a table, chips etc. We would want to keep it friendly so lets say

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Ahh i love you all......and will beat you all!

this is like last Sunday and Monday evenings....now all we need is Bibs, Jimmybondi, Laura, Paul C (plus mrs ) and a couple of others and we are away!

So am thinking, what other events could we do to meet up (not necessarily in the Esprits as it'll soon be winter.

Hey us NMEG boys and girls use our Esprits in winter...meet in December and January are planned already,

see events thread

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

LOL Kimbers - sometimes I think you just ignore me :blink:

*sniff*

(how many times have I suggested this ?)

I only tend to play Texas Hold'Em so I'd have to have a read up of any other rules etc

Totally up for it - boozy night, curry night, charity night - get in there.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Sounds good.

Paul, the reason I struggle to attend the London pshup is 1. lack of money at Xmas due to over active child making machinery (i.e. 4 kids). 2. It's London!!! 3. Didn't know any of you last year 4. It's London! 5. I'll try and make it this year, with plenty of notice please.

Texas Hold em it is then. So early in the new year then?

Is this a private affair or can anyone join in ?

Cliff :blink:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein