Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Official Pictures now on line. - Page 3 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Official Pictures now on line.

Kimbers

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My photos turned up this morning, and they're excellent! As I said earlier, this was three to dip my toe in the water... all three in 10x7 in card folders.

My track shot was no. 1349. You can clearly read the reg of th eyellow car, but not quite make out that of the black S3 at the back.

Of the group shots, I ordered no. 1473 - this is one of the two slightly closer group shots. All faces are easily recognisable, Jussi 2 is definitely present, but Jussi 1 is half hiding behind the guy in front (I can only see hair and eyes!). Everyone's grinning, and WayneB's gazing lovingly across at Mike Ring (or perhaps Kimbers?) :blink: I can also confirm that PaulC is looking alert, focussed, and directly at the camera, with not a pint of beer in sight... for a change :D

No. 4538 was a sampler of the factory tour shots. Again, good detail, nicely framed picture of us lot looking attentively on as some bit of the Elise build process is explained.

Would I buy more prints? Yes :P

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

1473 oh yes, thats got me and lisalotus in it by the red esprit :D

the one on the carpark :blink::P

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Of the group shots, I ordered no. 1473 - this is one of the two slightly closer group shots. All faces are easily recognisable, Jussi 2 is definitely present, but Jussi 1 is half hiding behind the guy in front (I can only see hair and eyes!). Everyone's grinning, and WayneB's gazing lovingly across at Mike Ring (or perhaps Kimbers?) :D I can also confirm that PaulC is looking alert, focussed, and directly at the camera, with not a pint of beer in sight... for a change :D

Would I buy more prints? Yes :blink:

Thanks Dan :P

Anyone else bought any different "group photo" than Dan?

That no.1473 would be nice gift to Jussi2. Still best group photo would be if I can find there myself and Jussi2.

Photos don't work at the moment. There's message on the site: Print orders are not currently being taken online via this website :P

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

• Gold FFM

They all arrived in the post today. Really like what has been sent in varying sizes. Some of the smaller prints I ordered, I now wish I had ordered in large because all the larger copies of my chosen pics are excellent quality, blow up nicely and show really good clear detail.

Ready for the office wall :rolleyes:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I would like to keep a record of purchases for future event useage so please can you post here what you have purchased and if you have managed to pull a deal on a scrapbook full etc.

I've placed an order for:

1- ESP_1232 7x5 (Group photo)

1- ESP_1239 12x8 (MJK with my car)

1- ESP_1473 7x5 (Group photo with S1)

1- ESP_2435 10x7 (My SE on road to Lotus Factory)

1- ESP_4150 10x7 (My SE entering the Lotus Factory)

Martyn B)

I would like to keep a record of purchases for future event useage so please can you post here what you have purchased and if you have managed to pull a deal on a scrapbook full etc.

Better late than never!

Just ordered after checking it was my car in the first 2 photographs.

ESP_1361, 1363, 1478 all 7x5 and 4629 12x8

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so back to the original thread. What piccies you had? What deals have you done? (Mr Ring, I know you've been busy negotiating a block deal!)

O.K. Pinkie,Me old Mukka,

I have made a purchase of a couple of pics of me and the Guvnor, leaning on the Old Barrer an signing me book ! Stripe me Guv, wot a gent he is an no mistake....most erbligein' geezer an' only made a small charge ( for charity of course) :P 1250 +1252

Dogs not runnin' terday , so I took the old Grey Mare dahn the track at Effel ( Them Huns ave got a place in the mountains wiv the same name) so I let er rip. ............. Stone me !! the rozzers ave got a copper wiv a camera ter do some dodgy shots that they are trying ter fit me up like, fer speedin on the A11 ! Summat abaht outrunnin the helicopter ? Not me chief, lots of silver cars out there , are yer shure it wern't a Onda !

I had ter cough up for the picture so I dittent do no bird in the Norwich nick.!! 3641

Bleedin Ellfire , if this is the way Lotus are going abaht drummin' up some business I will come next time wearin' one of me Aliases ! :P

Mike :lol:

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

• 1 month later...

Pictures all disappear from the web in 60 days guys, grab them while you can.....Just ordered mine!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 5 weeks later...

30 days now guys, anyone still wanting any please order them on line.

Also, had an idea to do a small pocket diary sized booklet with pics from the day as a keepsake (these will not be photographs but images printed into the book).

As always a portion will go to charity/LEF fund and please say here if you would be interested. These would obviously be non specific photo's of the whole day (say 30-40 overall) and the price would be cheap.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Not as yet mate. unfortunately Marie recently left the company so sort of struggling to know who to speak to. Will ask around.

I'm interested about group photo. Can anyone confirm (who ordered) do I find myself and Jussi2 from there, so I don't have to order every photo :lol: Some photos would be nice gift to Jussi2.

Thanks

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

Jussi

Here are some of the best ones:

Group Photo: 1232 (wide angle seeing all cars but limited view of the group.)

147 (closer in to group a few cars in the background)

You in Service Centre: 4260

You with Troy: 4267

There is one of Jussi 2 with a Europa but can't remember the number. Might be worth it for him though.

• 4 years later...

Hi Bibs hope your well, yes i had a scan through the above thread but no joy, i will try contacting imagicam as a next avenue, after that i was going to contact John Parfitt to see if he may still have copies avaliable?

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking to him just last week. I'm sure he'll still have them knocking about.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kimbers, hope alls well, i sent an email to John via his photography website a few weeks ago, but as yet no reply. Looking forward to getting my baby back on the road this year as she`s been off for 4 years now, broke the bank ohmy.png . If you remember in passing next time you see John, would you be kind enough to ask if still avaliable. Many thanks