Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Official Pictures now on line. - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Official Pictures now on line.

Kimbers

Hi all as previously mentioned on the closed thread the official piccies are now available at

http://www.imagicam.co.uk/ and type lotus in the box

I would like to keep a record of purchases for future event useage so please can you post here what you have purchased and if you have managed to pull a deal on a scrapbook full etc.

As previously discussed please e-mail John for any special deals, scrapbooks or multi ordering as you will not incurr postage etc on the 2nd, 3rd etc piccies. He also does a nice line in pocket books. Let me know if he is able to offer this service to you.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kimbers

Thank God he got a good final shot of my esprit on the track!

Pic 3623 is the one for me.................R.I.P My Silver Esprit :D

Ps Its Alex AKA the silver bullet, i seem to have swapped identitys with bibs!!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Well I bought a shed load to remind me of the day. I'm doing a deal on Thursday to get an album.

Stop me and buy one!!

• Gold FFM
:D Shhhhh. Loads of money has just been spent - dont tell the wife.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Pic 3623 is the one for me.................R.I.P My Silver Esprit :D

Ps Its Alex AKA the silver bullet, i seem to have swapped identitys with bibs!!

looks like i was in front of you on the track Alex, hope i didnt slow you down too much :P pic# 4654

mine will have to be #4635

Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

It took me a while to recognise the wheel shot that is the cover.

Fantastic photos, again well done to all those that organised the day including John to take the official photos, we'll get some great momentos of the day like this.

Andy

Bloody hell this is going to cost me a fortune! There are loads of mine on there, not sure I can afford them all! Feel sorry for the red guys, it's really hard to work out which is your car, only thing that helped me is that I've got a Sport 300 glued to my back bumper, easy to spot 2 yellows in formation.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

PLEASE NOTE For multiple photo's e-mail John and he will do a deal. Those are single print costs. John is up for a deal on multiples/albums etc.

Hi Kimbers

Thank God he got a good final shot of my esprit on the track!

Alex, Hi

I did check that there were some good shots of your car in the first instance. Is that you driving into the factory past the assembly as well?

I love those shots more than the track shots cause it's so obvious where you are!

Superb.

Stop me and buy one!!

Lucky you :)

Mine was dropped in favour of......wait for it......a sign saying 'Main Straight'........laugh5.gif

Wouldn't mind but on that lap there's 3 of the same car ? :D

(glyn you jammy bugga :P )

At least I can finish my Bibs & Kimbers psycho wall ninja3.gif

(just kiddin' ffs !!!!!)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Can he add yours in? Have you contacted him for it?

Stop me and buy one!!

Lucky you :P

Mine was dropped in favour of......wait for it......a sign saying 'Main Straight'........laugh5.gif

Wouldn't mind but on that lap there's 3 of the same car ? :D

(glyn you jammy bugga :P )

At least I can finish my Bibs & Kimbers psycho wall ninja3.gif

(just kiddin' ffs !!!!!)

I know good hey but then it must have been that as I was the only G-car in that run that he just couldnt help himself :P

I also was taken entering the factory and havent gone through them all yet either :P

I will be emailing John for a multiple purchase :)

Yeah Kimbers, contacted him but no track shot :P

Real shame cus all the ones in that section looked fantastic.

Saw the guy take the pictures leading up - even slowed right down for him, he was still in shoot mode but obviously no 'clicky' :D

But that means I get to do it all again though right ?

You get to do it all again........24 months or so down the line.......

So, no pics at all? Even in the factory etc?

Stop me and buy one!!

There is indeed a good pic of Jono's Mug in the Factory - but I think he already knows what that looks like! :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Yeah, they musta picked out the only time I wasn't grinning ear to ear - shame, as I say there's one of me handing the keys back after the europa drive, 2 secs before / after would have got me in full animated over the moon mode !

looks like i was in front of you on the track Alex, hope i didnt slow you down too much :P pic# 4654

Dodgy

What a good Shot that is, i feel another purchase coming on! :)

I dont know about holding me up, more like having troubles hangin onto you............I spied under your

boot lid at yarmouth...looked like a V8 eater to me!...........this is the dry sump car is it not?

Very nice & one of my fav's of the w.end :D

Ps its alex.........pretending to be Bibs again!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

looks like i was in front of you on the track Alex, hope i didnt slow you down too much :D pic# 4654

Dodgy

Hi there

Did reply on post 20.............looks like Bibs replied but it was me!

Back to silver Bullet now!! :P

PLEASE NOTE For multiple photo's e-mail John and he will do a deal. Those are single print costs. John is up for a deal on multiples/albums etc.

Alex, Hi

I did check that there were some good shots of your car in the first instance. Is that you driving into the factory past the assembly as well?

I love those shots more than the track shots cause it's so obvious where you are!

Superb.

Hi Kimbers

I'm better now & was pleased to see the old girl on the track,

Dont think that was me coming in but i'l be studying each one & be buying a few more no doubt, & thanks to your paa for his offer of help finding a new esprit.Top Man.

Was gonna wait til the summer but if i dont get another one soon i'm gonna burst :D

Guest Troy Halliday

No I undersatnd the prices that photographers charge but with so many people ordering from what amounts to a single sitting, Look at it this way how many do you think you will buy now multiply that by lets say a third of the people attending. You do the math.

Talk about a captive audiance.