Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stoneleigh - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Stoneleigh

mayevora

• Gold FFM

Contemplateing adding another 450 miles to this years large total (for me) to visit Stoneleigh this year. Who else is intending going?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have spoke with Alan Morgan and am securing a hanger for us all again this year.

Hopefully it won't, but if there is rain then our cars will all be parked together undercover

and we will have somewhere to focus and meet. I'm going down on the saturday to sort it

all out and rather than meet at the porridge pot for the run, i'll go straight there on the

sunday to open up our parking and make sure no-one messes up.

Also this year i'll be sure to post up a meet time at the show (Eg 12 o'clock mine or Katos car),

as last year Rob came over and missed us all, this won't happen again.

I can't promise it will be a patch on the factory weekend! :D

But it is our last big meetup of the year, and a chance for old

and new friends to meet up for a coffee and a chat.

Will post more soon.

:P

I know nothing bout it, please explain........ :D Joined after it last year methinks.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Paul,

What time do you want us there? I can then organise the NMEG convoy :D

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Contemplateing adding another 450 miles to this years large total (for me) to visit Stoneleigh this year. Who else is intending going?

Might add about the same, would be the Saturday though :D

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

I see another opportunity to nick a Europa and Hoon my way to the midlands! :D

Whats the date, times etc?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Its a Sunday only event :D

Sunday november 12th

Its a Club Lotus parts fair that we attend as a group. It's not a big show like donnington,

we use it as a last chance to have a big meetup and in turn make ourselves a bit of an

exhibit for Club Lotus.

We all meet at the pub from 9am and leave for the show (10-15 min drive) to arrive at 10am.

I'll be there to guard our indoor parking, then we wander the parts fair and chat and that.

Weather has been bad before and one year was ruined (hence i started to sort the indoor

thing), The day always seems to sort of trail off as people start leaving so i'm booking the

porridge pot for dinner afterwards, see pinned topic and put your name down there (not here).

The manager has noticed us using his pub as an early morning pre meet and is both cool with

us and knows who/what we are. He seems very interested in one of you lot taking him out on

the road for a spin too...

The pub is called the Porridge pot:

http://www.goodpubrestaurants.co.uk/show_r...restaurant=1248

Meet from 9 for a chat etc, leave at say 9.45 for the show.

PS Arrange your own convoys to get there.

PPS the meal was actually Vic's idea.

i'm up for this again Paul. got a brand new fresh MOT today (bout friggin time i'm a lazy arse), with no advises too, and am gaggin for some parts action+nosh.

car back on road, exhaust sorted, manifold rehung/helicoiled etc, ready for flame spitting action.

speak soon

• Gold FFM
Might add about the same, would be the Saturday though :D

It's got to be the Sunday for me - Got a wedding to go to on the Saturday - I did tell the happy couple that there would probably be a Lotus gathering that weekend, but did they listen :P:)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Direct link to the one last Nov. on LEW

Yep Kimbers - good planb but not as good a plan as getting one for the Dawn Raid - you just have to trust me on that - You will understand once you've done it!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

i may make a apperance to say hello, not going round the show though as there is nothing really for the esprit in there. prefer to wander round the cars outside. (all depends on what my water leak turns out to be, oh and belt change)

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• Gold FFM
I'll be going again :rolleyes: .

Hi Mark - I guess after the crutches, you are driving again now then?

Guest Troy Halliday

Yep I'll be there. I'll have to join the convoy this year because my sister has moved (or will be tomorrow) from Stratford-Apon-Avon to Colchester :rolleyes:

Mind you it might mean that I won't have a hangover this time. Should have a Elan +2 joining us and maybe a 7 aswell.

I shall be attending and I shall NOT be waering PINK!

I'll be the one watching Bibsypoo's ass....... :D (private joke...see xmas piss up)

• Gold FFM
I shall be attending and I shall NOT be waering PINK!

But more importantly, what are you going to be driving? Or are you bringing the cheque book? :D:D