Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Where to buy Lotus in Canada? - Canada - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Where to buy Lotus in Canada?

ft86

Are there any official Lotus dealers in the Vancouver region? I can only find used ones and they are hard to come by and I don't know where to have these wonderful cars serviced afterwards.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF ft86. :welcome:

Have you got a name or do we just call you ft86?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 2 weeks later...

weissach is the only dealer. However, Richard at Richmond Auto Clinic is the local go-to for repairs etc..

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

• 1 year later...

What Mark said.  Richard also brings in parts for us.

They are opening a dealer in Calgary (Lamborghini Calgary) this summer.  

The other three dealers in Canada are in Vancouver (Lotus of Vancouver or Weissach), Toronto (Gentry Lane), and Montreal (John Scotti Lotus).  

The Evora is the only road going model available in Canada right now.  The smart airbag exemption or some such expired on the Elise / Exige; at any rate they are not available road registered new in US or Canada.

HTH

Stu

Stu Calgary Alberta ' 69 Plus 2 '0 0 Esprit V8