Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Weekend day trip to Copenhagen - Page 12 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Weekend day trip to Copenhagen

Sparky

• Gold FFM

You know I don't like fish.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

My second boarding pass just turned up on my phone :D

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Note the time!  -24 hours.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I can get back now

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Right, you motley bunch of ne'er-do-wells, BA812 is currently on time for 0710 departure.  Conformance (the time by which you must have cleared search) is 0635.  This does not mean that you go through at 0635 - that will get you offloaded!  Gate closes at 0650, it may involve using the inter-building shuttle, and they will be pushing very hard for an ontime departure on this one.

Bibs, Chris and I will loiter around Zone H at the south end of the terminal until 0615 latest.  You can't miss Zone H - it's the Zone with the big feck-off yellow H in the middle of it.  Otherwise, see you on the aircraft!

I just wanted to say good luck, we're all counting on you...

god morgen kan jeg have en kop kaffe bedes

Cliff

• Gold FFM

F U N E X?

Are we there yet :D

Cliff

• Gold FFM

Won't be long!  I'm off to get some shuteye.  See y'all in the morning, and Kim/Yasuo/Jacques a little later!

Why am I still awake?

I'm SO not driving to the airport, I plan on being chauffeured for the first leg of this adventurous journey!

Looks like we are sat all over the place on the plane which is a bit of a shame. Maybe it'll be a quiet flight and we can shuffle around!

P.S. I ain't got no local cash! Hope me card works in the cash points when I get there!!!

P.P.S. Don't recall a response on the naked dancing girls question?

P.P.P.S. Have you not got more than 1 daughter Sparky? If so how come only one is being locked away?

Good night all, was nice knowing you...... Can't believe we are all booked on the same flights after all that MH370 stuffs...!! Can't find an active pinger on the iTunes AppStore :(

Chunky Lover

Passport:                 check

Tickets:                    check

Cash:                       check

Snoring Welshman:  check

May as well go and get Cliff then. :D

Wake up .........done

Wake up ............didn't I already do that

Wake up .................da jarvu

Get dressed ......done

Drink tea.........done

Get all the other stuff you need for these trips.......done

Await for the magic carpet ride chauffeur service and sleeping Welshman to arrive............done

Wake up.........................zzzzzzzz

Cliff

• Gold FFM

Uuuuuurgh

• Gold FFM

On board. Simon has already pulled, Bibs is in charge of the overwing exit. God help us all.

• Gold FFM

On time push, Simon is drunk.

• Gold FFM

Geek mode. 27R takeoff, will turn right and pass over my house in 10 mins. Hi Trace!

Just Landed :) it looks cloudy ....hmm

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250