Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Weekend day trip to Copenhagen - Page 5 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Weekend day trip to Copenhagen

Sparky

• Gold FFM

Looks like Simon's screwed then.

Reckon you're all on the floor hahaha.  Rum is locked away.  Might get brekkie.  At least half the lift is sorted for 4 people.  Softly, softly.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Maybe he can top n tail with the mother-in-law?! ;)

(null)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

• Gold FFM

Near LHR, or the Royal Borough of Watford?

There's 1 spare bedroom, 2 sofas in the lounge, and room for an inflatable in the cinema.  And a bed if you want.

We could just stay at LHR for the night, thus negating any transportation logistics shenanigans...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Oh yes. Sheraton Skyline looks favourable.

• Gold FFM

Nope. However, the hotel Hoops is 4 quid each way. Only walkable is Sofitel at around £150.

Hoops - no! It's Hoppa.

• Gold FFM

OK, if we do the Skyline and blag parking early Saturday morning then I'll take the car, meaning we can accommodate all 5 between Watford and LHR (Chris, far smarter if you drive to me in the morning) - so you lot have to get to me even earlier!  Then I can run us all back to Watford on Sunday morning.  Not the greatest hotel, but a nice bar last time I was there.

Fantastic rate on lastminute - £55.  Are we committing?

• Gold FFM

I have decided.  By far the best way of doing this is to get a cab from T5 back to my place.  I have comfy recliners, inflatable mattresses and rum.  Also a GT Omega racing rig with Thrustmaster T500RS and GT6.  However, it does mean that one person needs to get to LHR under his own steam.  Simon, your plans???

Unless anybody's already booked a hotel...

Just got back from Blackpool.

Happy to sit out the return drinking guys so I can drive back from the Airport if that makes things easier and also means I can head straight to heathrow saving me about an hours extra traveling the morning of the flight.

Thinking more about it I'd rather not start paying for hotels and £5 pints/chaser etc, kinda defeats the object of the cheapy flights.

I can still have a few on the way out and then got all day to sober up, then the evening to catch up.

How does that sit with everyone? Does that make the plans a lot simpler?

P.S. If I'm having a go on your thrustmaster, can I go first? I'd rather not use it after the others have had a go......

Chunky Lover

• Gold FFM

Gay dance joints!!!?

Simon - get in, my son.