Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Breakfast 4th May @ Duck Bay Marina - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS Breakfast 4th May @ Duck Bay Marina

So, a change of plan from the published diary due to the owner of Petit Paris being on holiday in May so our petit dejeuner in the Grassmarket will now take place in June.

The plan for May 4th is to meet up at Duck Bay Marina on the Bonny Bonny Banks o' Loch Lomond for breakfast at 10:00am thereafter at about 11:30am a blast up to Rest and Be Thankful for an impromptu photo shoot and then back south via Faslane.

Google maps route

Other routes are available to those who want a longer run.

Our last Photoshoot at Rest and be Thankful

6232507990_04d1c76aa4.jpg

If you fancy taking part, copy and paste the list below into a reply and just add your names to the list.

1: bingoking+1

• Like 2

It's also part of the route taken by the Press when the Evora was launched.

Would love to come but alas just too far from home... perhaps next time I will make a weekend of it

Evora? Did I hear someone mention Evoras. I have another newbie question before I commit. Sorry! When you say "a blast up to" does that mean a novice supercar driver like myself would cope fine or are you going to be hurtling around extremely twisty roads at max speeds? Just that the first time I went on a "ride out" on my motorbike with more experienced bike handlers, I ended up in a hedge trying to keep up on a tight turn ;)

Jason

It's just a figure of speech. I always remind people to be sensible and be responsible for their own style of driving. There is absolutely no pressure to keep up with the the car in front and you should not feel intimidated by a car behind you.

It's your licence and pride at stake so easy on the loud pedal. 

• Like 1

That's quite some scenery. Super photo. Someone remind me why I live in the South East please? Closest I get to home these days is doing the 14 hour round trip to Kirkcudbright once a year in an 88 Esprit with 'Scottish' plates. Ho hum.

I'm human, just not like the rest! Why? ChromeLotusEsprit.com

Hi Ian,  good to see you post up.  As per our PM's I have asked Brian to include you.  Unfortunately I can't be there as damn holidays (am I allowed to say that?) or work gets in the way for this one and also Petit Paris which should have a nice extra organised by Andrew this year.......... :smoke:

That shot Brian posted was our homage to an EVO Mag front cover when the Evora was tested against the competition on launch at Cameron House in the March of 2009 I seem to remember.  Our 2 LE's are still on these forum's (Hi Michael sorry I didn't get longer chat at MBW) 

Have a good one folks.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Hi Margery

Welcome to the forum. I will add you to the group PM list so you receive information when we organise events.

I will monitor the numbers on here, Scottish Elise's, LEGS Facebook and Lotus Ecosse Facebook and if I let you know the numbers on Friday will that give enough time?

I will make the list on here the definitive list.

Regards

Brian

The definitive list so far.

2: Mike C +1

3: Saj

4: Asad

5: Ian C + 1 possibly

6: Margery & John Cherry

Hi folks

If you are bringing a passenger can you either add their name or +1 against your name so that we know numbers for the catering.

Thanks

Alas, <span style="text-decoration:line-through">s</span> he's not inclined to find out. I may bring a ladyfriend though (I do have friends really) but need to find out if she's available and willing before confirming a +1 ... If so I'll amend the list pronto.

2: Mike C +1
3: Saj
4: Asad
5: Ian C + 1 possibly
6: Margery & John Cherry
7: Alan
8: Andrew and Alister

9: Jason
10: Arnold
11: Duggie & Susan

Edited by Duggie