Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
100 Esprits at Hethel........you might say "The Boys Are Back In Town" - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

100 Esprits at Hethel........you might say "The Boys Are Back In Town"

Number 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb B)

Thanks Jonathan. :P

ps. did you like the theme tune :P

"You know that chick that used to dance a lot?"

PAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I saw what you did! LMFAO!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Hi guys

I put some of the pics from the factory trip together on YouTube.....

Hope you like it!

Cheers

Fraser

:P

Well done Fraser. Absolutely fantastic...sums up the whole weekend. :P:P:P:P

Brian

Hi Fraser,

Good job there. Is there any chance you can put the original up onto an FTP site somewhere so that we can download it with the proper resolution? That is assuming that you don't mind people having it of course?

I am asking because 1) I am very impressed and 2) because you used quite a few of my photos so I want to show how good they look in a video!

Well done,

Richard

Thanks for that Fraser, just about sums it all up.

And yes, I am a Lizzy fan !

Mike :P:P:P

Me to Mike...Dads always going on about how good the music was when he was a lad ..lolol

Nicely done! I want it as my screensaver...

Thanks Bibs glad you liked it.

I think its that sort of thing that Dad was talking about putting together on a DVD but using all the photos.

Anyway, kool that you liked it :P

Fraser

"You know that chick that used to dance a lot?"

PAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I saw what you did! LMFAO!

Yeah, that bit was Dads idea.....Kimbers looks soooooooo lovely in Pink....not sure he would REALY pass as a chick ...especialy one that dances a lot tho :P

Future Posted Image

Love it!... and good job you've done putting it all together.

What really made me laugh though is that I was playing exactly that song when the convoy was on the way to Yarmouth - and I said to my wife "this song's kinda fitting isn't it" :P:P

Rob S

Love it!... and good job you've done putting it all together.

What really made me laugh though is that I was playing exactly that song when the convoy was on the way to Yarmouth - and I said to my wife "this song's kinda fitting isn't it" :P:P

wow thats cool is it not :P

Future Posted Image

Very well done mate. I echo the sentiment that I would like to set it up as my screen saver!

Brilliant and great memories.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Fraser.

Totally awesome. Really well put together. Esprits and Thin Lizzy at the same time - Life doesn't get much better than that. :P

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Hi Fraser,

Good job there. Is there any chance you can put the original up onto an FTP site somewhere so that we can download it with the proper resolution? That is assuming that you don't mind people having it of course?

I am asking because 1) I am very impressed and 2) because you used quite a few of my photos so I want to show how good they look in a video!

Well done,

Richard

Hi Richard / Hethel attendees

We are more than happy to make this available to anyone who wants it, that was the idea of the original thread that i posted after the meet to create a photo / movie / photos to music type of thing.

If people are interested in this then Fraser and i will tidy it up and make it a bit slicker.

We created a high res version of it last night (14 Meg) but because of the resolution of some of the photos, there was a lag in one or two of the quick changes so they went out of sync with the music for a couple of seconds at one part of the video.

We can sort that out and post it on a site somewhere or as originally planned, put it on a DVD and make a bit more dosh for the charity.

If we can get a bit of feedback on how many people want it then we will polish it up, failing that then you are more than welcome to the high res version as it is.

Plan B .. just checked YouTube and i can upload the high res version at 14Meg so you can find it here:

but sadly it still degrades the quality of it, YouTube must do some post processing to limit the band width

HOWEVER

That doesnt get you out of buying a DVD if we create one :P

Can we have some feedback on how many people want this on DVD with the other bits please?

Thanks

Gordon and Fraser

Definitely want that to be in DVD :( and all other videos also.

Just to make sure, we're talking one DVD here which include photos and videos, all funds go to charity :)

And like I have been said before, all my photos are free to use for that DVD B)

But yes high resolution version on DVD please :(

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+