Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2001 Lotus esprit Forged Pistons forged internals engine rebuild 30k plus paint and body and wheels - Page 4 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2001 Lotus esprit Forged Pistons forged internals engine rebuild 30k plus paint and body and wheels

Karlen1129

to be fair that's a nice bike fair play. although if carolyne can see it from here Id think she has serious super power vision. I stopped drooling when I was a baby btw..

• Gold FFM

I believe this is a new language idiom.  The noun is worthless and can be disregarded unless prefixed with a numeric adjective, the sum of all in a sentence signifying the size of one's manhood.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Ah, the language barrier explained!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Lol I don't know who u people think u are talking like that do u people just sit and read dictionary all day just to talk extra gay wow go get some fucking PUSSY PLEASE maybe u won't talk like a butt pirate after

I am a REAL LOTUS ENTHUSIAST I TRULY LOVE ME CAR SO FUKOFF PEOPLE

Charming!

"Won't someone please think of the children!"

(Obscure Simpsons reference)

This thread has no discernible merit now, it started out hopeful with a description of some interesting modifications, descended into a description of monies spent in an obscene showing off way (which even our American cousins who can be a little more relaxed about demonstrating their wealth may well have found a little cringeworthy?)

And finally we end up with name calling....

You may have had the most interesting thread, if only you had taken a little more care with your posts, both in terms of style and content......

But frankly now I don't give a shit

Like I said still blaiming me huh wen clearly I was attacked buy little pee pee crack smokers ur an idiot to I do t give shit either

That's funny took a lot of effort looking up on google pictures wow did ur world of Warcraft bff tell u how to do that stuff lmfaoooooooooooo

Wasn't there some other guy like this who ended up eating his boyfriend?

No, he chopped his head off and shagged his headless corpse mate.

You know I've been trying not to mention him, but maybe this is Luca posting from his new bedroom.....

Be worried folks, very worried......

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover