GFM 100G

Trevsked

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi John,

Not as yet, last I heard from Corgi it was going to be in the autumn but you can add your e-mail to the page on the Corgi catalogue and they will inform you when its released.

http://www.corgi.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/2988/

The full sized model will be at Speedfest though :)

I have pre-ordered 100G and the Evora SR in red both from this shop below that will post them out as soon as they are released.  They only debit your card on posting.

Shop is here where you can search easily for it and or e-mail alicet@anticsonline.co.uk and she will do it all for you.

They are saying the 100G is scheduled for November and the Evora SR for September.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

They are saying the 100G is scheduled for November and the Evora SR for September.

Al,

Don't hold your breath on 100G being ready in November......it has a habit of being late.

As I recall it was about a year or so late in being launched to begin with.

Lotus we're going to give it back to me in 2008 but I got it back in 2012.

And after being unveiled at Brands in 2013 and then again at Brooklands in April, it will eventually be back on the road permenantly in time for SpeedFest in 2 weeks

So going by previous history I would say June 2016 is a safe bet!