Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
V8 Esprit, yellow, £15k on ebay - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

V8 Esprit, yellow, £15k on ebay

NeilP

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm what?? again this is another thread of..well what? If your paying silly labour rates then why don't you learn to do it yourself? At the end of the day an Esprit is held together with nuts and bolts like any other car,. it is NOT a hard car to work on..if you've got an ounce of sense and capability that is..I cant understand what your opinion of the Esprit being a money pit is..its unfounded. yes there are those that have been previously neglected but generally the Esprit when correctly looked after is just as reliable as any other daily runner. I have spent (like many other owners) thousands in maintenance, modification, etc and have a perfectly reliable example of the Esprit that I have no issues in taking (as I did last year) to Monaco for example...nearly 3000 miles round trip

So ignoring the paint job, this mismatched interior and having replaced any standard items..what actually have you done with yours that would hold it above the average example? Im struggling to understand that you have done anything more than do a rolling renovation of what could have been a great car. If your bent over by your mechanic then that would explain the expense...but I don't get what you've gained? you've replaced items after an engine bearing failure( im guessing that's what a '30k spun bearing' is) and now you value yours at whatever. well if it was kept to standard and not fannied around with I would expect it to actually be worth more.and probably more desirable. that next youll be claiming 500bhp and a 0-60 of veryon territory ....    

• Gold FFM

I stupid little little fucking muppet

Ahaha Lol - well you got that right! :D

Bibs I thought we already had a ban on 4 year olds.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Lol ok that's y i have all these recites for stupid money lol keep lowing to urself know oft BELIVE u honestly lol u sound like a non educated fool . Please I know how much I'm paying for labor 120 an hour and that's the best deal I could find in Massachusetts lol don't tell people fantasies of cheap labor rates on this car . U sir have wrong facts for new buys here to read on experiences with new owners

Maybe you don't understand why this car is so easy to blow up motors and bearing it's common problems that need to be addressed or more people will continue to not understand about ownership costs of this car

Paint job of flames and British flag on roof is incredible u are a fucking moron wen I show videos next week I'll be watching playing wit ur self drooling

I have John player edition esprit everything is racing inspired I have a place in the trunk showing all the lotus wins for john player this is a special car def value is crazy high compared to other ESPRITS

Google my dick in ur wife's mouth

Bro I don't give a flying fuk Im telling all truth if some of you people don't understand the facts then don't read the thread dam IM THE MOST POPULAR GUY ON LOTUSFORUMS NOW!! Lollll

ahh.. crazy high. 'special'...yes. I genuinely wont be playing with myself over a video of ur car. sorry. I think things are being fractured at the moment over several threads but with the same theme. but with regards labour costs it doesn't surprise me that theyre high over there in usa. that's not the issue. you have to pay what you pay I guess. but its more the vague what you've done that I think people want to know on..like I asked before.what actually have you done..

Lol if people weren't ignorant asshole KKK nazis then I would go through all parts list and upgrades but every time I post a reply I get jealous little pee pee grown baby's on my dick WTf I'm tired of the racist British shit eaters on here . I'm in USA fuck u racist crackers

You read all the threads on these forums, people genuinely neededing some help to keep their beloved car on the road, some very helpful people offering offering support and advice to help solve their problems.

Why do some insist on lowering the tone?