Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello from Queanbeyan Australia - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello from Queanbeyan Australia

Neil Trama

I have been involved with engines on the Toyota powered Exiges and Elises for about 7 years.

My involvement with Race and Rally Toyota engines goes back to the 1990s.

I own a 1985 Turbo Esprit to which I have fitted Motec engine management, Jenvey Throttle bodies and a Motec SDL dash logger.

Neil

Thank you for the welcome.

Yes, Queanbeyan is where Mark Webber is from. I have known his father, Alan since about 1980.

Alan once called me a bad influence, because I used to 3 wheel my Mini through the roundabout outside his service station and he thought Mark might pick up bad habits from me.

Neil

Hi Neil and welcome to the forum! Get those other friends in on here!

Anything you need please don't hesitate to ask a moderator.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Neil. :welcome:

Congrats on your esprit. Pictures!

As Kimbers said, get your elise/exige friends to join up on here. The best forum for Lotus cars going.

Any other questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Hi, I keep promising myself I'm coming down to do the Alpine Way run, but not at this time of year, Coffs Harbour is cold enough.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

I'd love to do a couple of days with a group on those Alpine roads. They're fantastic especially mid-week.

There was a good lodge to stay at in Khancoban. Used to be a honour system where you just lob up, call the owner, provide your credit card details and she'd tell you which rooms to have.

Very enjoyable getting there at the end of a good drive, sitting on the balcony with a red, admiring the views and contemplating what roads to play on the next day.

DanR