Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Car SOS playing with an elan - Classic Elan - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Car SOS playing with an elan

Alex Carter

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dosen't matter, Its a Garage with Loads of Lotus's and more Important ...PARTS!,

The Parts in Germany cost an Arm and a Leg.

I have been living here for 25 years and now its time to stock up on Cars from my Childhood!

Would love to Know the Garage, that they went to to get the parts, such as the windscreen etc.

Saw a Lotus there for Sale, would lioke to have another here in Germany. :unworthy:

they went to Paul Matty ;)

It's true almost all car parts are a lot cheaper in the UK

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

Yes ditto paul matty can't recall how many bits I've bought from that guy on the desk . Although it seemed a bit staged they never have that many cars in the show room it was a bit packed in there possibly for TV purposes

I would love know where Tim got the idea for the show from.............................................

Yes ditto paul matty can't recall how many bits I've bought from that guy on the desk . Although it seemed a bit staged they never have that many cars in the show room it was a bit packed in there possibly for TV purposes

The last couple of times that I've been, the showroom was packed so it probably varies.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE