Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit 40th Anniversary - Page 4 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit 40th Anniversary

RODOLPHESPRIT

• Gold FFM

I agree with Budsy and kill two birds with one stone, especially for thos of us who have never been to the home of Lotus.

• Gold FFM

If there was an update it would have been posted. :)

I chased the factory again today. When I get more news you'll be the first to know :)

Wow, me the top of your list. I am Honoured sir.Now what's it going to cost me !!

The official launch of the car was in Paris in Oct '75.

Yess......

If there was an update it would have been posted. :)

I chased the factory again today. When I get more news you'll be the first to know :)

Hope to have a good news

How does May 10th work for you guys? 

The TLF event was terrific last year and that was with terrible weather. If the weather was at least dry and you guys were able to attend it would be amazing. Easily the biggest gathering of Lotus Esprits anywhere in the world.

We also have stunning picture opportunities under Concorde (Anglo-French don't forget!) and for this year at the Brooklands banking.

Have a look at some of the pictures here if you haven't seen them already.

A definite plan is always better than waiting forever for a 'maybe'.

Hopefully a few of you will come anyway. Perhaps we could arrange for the drivers from France to visit Hethel before or after the May 10th event to make it more worth the trip over.

well

if we have possibility to visit the factory in the same time!!!!

i need a date because may will be here in a few time.

and we are not alone, we have italian, spanish,switzerland,austian guys we were happy to do the road trip to england.

( not only esprits guys but lotus guys)

in the middle of may ( the week after)

Ok

So i need a lots of things

The place

The date

The activities

The price of the entrance ticket

The price of hotels / restaurants

I have no news of the ethel project.

Send me an email as fast as you can

rodolphe@lotusesprit.net

Thanks

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Might have been an idea to wait until we hear back from Hethel. They are keen on hosting the event but it takes a lot of people to agree before we can officially announce it.

Enstone wouldn't be able to host you I'm sure since they won't even host Lotus for the LF1 owners days after the end of this month, they're too busy racing in season and on May 10th (and before and after of course) they'll be in Spain for the GP. 

That said, be nice to see lots of Esprits at the TLF Intl Day :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

There is already a factory tour at Hethel available on Wednesday 13th May, cost is £39 per person. Also one a week earlier if that would help.

http://www.lotusdrivingacademy.com/hethel/factory-tour

I would imagine a discount could be negotiated once you have the numbers.

ok

i mailled them .

and waiting for their answer !!!!

why only the foreign clubs ?

if this day the factory is closed, why we don't visit it together?

and meke a lot s of pics for this double event,?

starting the 10 at brookland finish the 13 th

3 days of a big fiesta!!

and don t forget the F1 classic team of clyve

Take a step back and a deep breath mate! 

If we arrange a trip to Hethel to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Esprit, it will be open to everyone. The factory will be closed, it will be on a Sunday. We can't have that many cars and public on site when the factory is open, they need to build cars and are a very busy business. If we go to Hethel, then there will more than likely be a trip over the road to CTL as we have always done in the past. And you can take pics :)

You'd also do well to wait until plans are in place before you post this on facebook and invite hundreds of people. You can't tell everyone then keep changing things, it will be unprofessional and very confusing. I've been arrange the May meet for 3 months and only now announce it once everything is in place.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.