Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora GTE Registry - Page 12 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GTE Registry

TBD

20408220095_34e8e7cfb2_c.jpg

Tesco, "Helping you spend less every day"

• Like 1

Did you use your Tesco Fuel card boost to get 10p a litre of their Momentum Premium fuel then BingoK?  After all,  every bit helps... :)

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Afraid not, I just stopped at this one in Galashiels for a comfort break. My wife doesn't shop in Tesco since our nearest one closed.

Probably for the best, not sure how good their momentum premium fuel is anyway ;) and always thought you

Kirkcaldy types were probably more accustomed to Waitrose anyway......

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Nearest Waitrose is 35 miles away in Morningside, Edinburgh. Sainsbury & Aldi in town are the stores of choice here.

Stunning car Alan.

I really wish I could go to Brands this weekend but alas I am away to Switzerland for a week taking wife and mother in law away for a short break. If I had known I was going to be buying a GTE I would have arranged different dates for Switzerland.  :getmecoat:

• Like 1

The DVLA managed to register my car a little quicker than I expected so I was able to collect it on Friday. A very special day for me and a very special car. A big thanks to Russell and his team at Lotus Motorsport for producing such an exceptional vehicle and for arranging the hand over.

Beautiful car. Unfortunately I can't put my mark -  "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

• Like 2

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Stunning!  Special toy for sure.  Dam that now means one is at MMC for sale I guess.  Better not go there for a while........

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Great GTE and great matching plates. 

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Cheers guys, what a faff on with the dvla though. The car has been with me two weeks now while they dicked around returning the paperwork due to them thinking the car was an import and I hadn't paid my duty... eshhh, bring back the local dvla offices, would of had it done the day it arrived!

• Like 1

Damn,

Better keep away from brandon then!   :thumbsup:   Looks lovely dammit.

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Damn,

Better keep away from brandon then!   :thumbsup:   Looks lovely dammit.

He's off on a Monday.

It's not your colour anyway.